Price drop within the next month to $299 for deluxe edition.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Price drop within the next month to $299 for deluxe edition.
3 years ago#31
I still don't know why people are upset about the price.
3 years ago#32
Old technology, tiny harddrive and a gimped ipad isn't worth$300.00- $350.00 to most. I will wait till a new Zelda,Metroid, or 3D Mario is released before I take the plunge. Your move Nintendo.
The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~ Benjamin Franklin
(message deleted)
3 years ago#34
Nice response little boy.
The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~ Benjamin Franklin
3 years ago#35
akito319 posted...

The hypocrisy.
3 years ago#36
silverbullt posted...
I guess the Wii U numbers are tanking so hard that Nintendo is willing to change their NO hardware $$ loss policy to save face. Makes sense.

Protip: Read the topic before you post. Also, given that this "policy" has been violated four times already...including with the Wii U...I don't see why people keep bringing it up.
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch
3 years ago#37
akito319 posted...
Old technology, tiny harddrive and a gimped ipad isn't worth$300.00- $350.00 to most. I will wait till a new Zelda,Metroid, or 3D Mario is released before I take the plunge. Your move Nintendo.

"Oh, look. Many other people willing to buy a console for what it's worth. You continue to wait."
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Trine2
3 years ago#38
akito319 posted...

Does it hurt?
Sweet
3 years ago#39
gamingman43 posted...
It'll be on IGN sometime this week.

so uh where did you find this info, and didnt ign just say sales are pretty good......? o.O
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
3 years ago#40
akito319 posted...

Does it hurt?

When you fell from heaven?
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Price drop within the next month to $299 for deluxe edition.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived