-Little Inferno
-Rayman Legends
-The Wonderful 101
-Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
-Bayonetta 2
-Pikmin 3
-Game and Wario
-Lego City Undercover

These are all Wii U exclusives that most, if not all, are coming out this year if they aren't already out.

But the Wii U sucks and Nintendo is doomed, right? Just like the 3DS?

Little Inferno and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate are not exclusives and several of those games are not confirmed for this year.
#12Wiiplayer111Posted 1/8/2013 5:13:25 PM
BearlyWilling posted...
Wiiplayer111 posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
MordecaiRocks posted...
-Nintendo Land
-New Super Mario Bros U
-ZombiU
-Rayman Legends
-The Wonderful 101
-Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
-Bayonetta 2
-Pikmin 3
-Game and Wario
-Lego City Undercover

Now tell us how many of those will make people want to go out and buy a Wii U.

I'm interested or plan on buying these.

That should have been "Now tell us how many of those will non-die hard Nintendo fans want to go out and buy a Wii U."

And that's not meant to troll. Seriously, what on that list will convince someone who isn't currently a Nintendo fan, who didn't have a Wii, who has a PS3/360, etc., to go out and buy a Wii U?

Bayonetta 2 - Bayonetta fans
ZombiU - survival fans
Lego City Undercover - open world/Lego fans
Monster Hunter - Japan and large chunks of the rest of the world will buy this no questions asked.
Pimin 3 and Wonderful 101 - Strategy fans
NSMBU + Rayman - Platformer fans, these are good ones
Game and Wario + Nintendo Land - Great mini games. Wario is one of if not the best.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#13DarkAdonis123Posted 1/8/2013 5:14:23 PM
BearlyWilling posted...
That should have been "Now tell us how many of those will non-die hard Nintendo fans want to go out and buy a Wii U."

And that's not meant to troll. Seriously, what on that list will convince someone who isn't currently a Nintendo fan, who didn't have a Wii, who has a PS3/360, etc., to go out and buy a Wii U?

This
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#14MordecaiRocks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 5:17:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15dougsdad0629Posted 1/8/2013 5:20:48 PM
Couldn't care less about any of those games except Mario and ZombiU. Precisely the reason I can't justify the expense of a Wii U.
---
Dear pessimist and optimist, while you were arguing about whether the glass was half empty or half full, I drank the water. Signed: The Opportunist.
#16Pokerkid777Posted 1/8/2013 5:24:48 PM(edited)
can you please do your research before posting 3 games that aren't even an exclusives? ( That being inferno, mh3u, and lego city)
---
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!
#17MordecaiRocks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 5:27:53 PM
Pokerkid777 posted...
can you please do your research before posting 3 games that aren't even an exclusives? ( That being inferno, mh3u, and lego city)

Well, MH3U and Lego City aren't on other consoles, just the 3DS. I guess I should have made that clear.
---
You know who else has the best tacos in town? My mom!
3DS FC: 1203- 9386- 4415 NNID: Shadow9000
#18DarkAdonis123Posted 1/8/2013 5:28:24 PM
Wiiplayer111 posted...
Bayonetta 2 - Bayonetta fans
ZombiU - survival fans
Lego City Undercover - open world/Lego fans
Monster Hunter - Japan and large chunks of the rest of the world will buy this no questions asked.
Pimin 3 and Wonderful 101 - Strategy fans
NSMBU + Rayman - Platformer fans, these are good ones
Game and Wario + Nintendo Land - Great mini games. Wario is one of if not the best.

The Bayonetta fans are still clinging to the idea that Bayonetta 2 will see a "special Edition" port. And the first one wasn't a system seller, so there's no reason to believe the second one will be either.

Plenty of survival horror on the other consoles. And Zombie U is not a system seller.

No Lego game yet has been a system seller.

Monster Hunter will move systems in Japan, I'll give you that. But that success is non existent outside of that region.

Pikmin has never been a system seller and most people still have no idea what Wonderful 101 is.

Mario U and Rayman are good platformers indeed. But Mario is mostly bought by people who were going to buy a Wii U anyway and Rayman has never been a system seller.

You said it best with Nintendoland and Game & Wario. Mini games. They are not system sellers.

It's not an issue of the games being quality. The issue is those games won't do much to convince a non Nintendo fan that they should buy a Wii U over the competition.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#19Wiiplayer111Posted 1/8/2013 5:29:03 PM
MordecaiRocks posted...
Pokerkid777 posted...

Well, MH3U and Lego City aren't on other consoles, just the 3DS. I guess I should have made that clear.

Well they are still Nintendo exclusive. And the better version I'd assume is the Wii U version.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#20DJNfinityPosted 1/8/2013 5:29:39 PM
Wiiplayer111 posted...
It launched with 30. 30=0 right?

^Lolz.
---
Nostalgia-~-[+..oo]