Wii U has no games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U has no games

User Info: DemonDog666

DemonDog666
4 years ago#11
MordecaiRocks posted...
-Nintendo Land
-New Super Mario Bros U
-ZombiU
-Nano Assault Neo
-Little Inferno
-Rayman Legends
-The Wonderful 101
-Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
-Bayonetta 2
-Pikmin 3
-Game and Wario
-Lego City Undercover

These are all Wii U exclusives that most, if not all, are coming out this year if they aren't already out.

But the Wii U sucks and Nintendo is doomed, right? Just like the 3DS?

Little Inferno and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate are not exclusives and several of those games are not confirmed for this year.

User Info: Wiiplayer111

Wiiplayer111
4 years ago#12
BearlyWilling posted...
Wiiplayer111 posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
MordecaiRocks posted...
-Nintendo Land
-New Super Mario Bros U
-ZombiU
-Rayman Legends
-The Wonderful 101
-Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
-Bayonetta 2
-Pikmin 3
-Game and Wario
-Lego City Undercover

Now tell us how many of those will make people want to go out and buy a Wii U.

I'm interested or plan on buying these.

That should have been "Now tell us how many of those will non-die hard Nintendo fans want to go out and buy a Wii U."

And that's not meant to troll. Seriously, what on that list will convince someone who isn't currently a Nintendo fan, who didn't have a Wii, who has a PS3/360, etc., to go out and buy a Wii U?

Bayonetta 2 - Bayonetta fans
ZombiU - survival fans
Lego City Undercover - open world/Lego fans
Monster Hunter - Japan and large chunks of the rest of the world will buy this no questions asked.
Pimin 3 and Wonderful 101 - Strategy fans
NSMBU + Rayman - Platformer fans, these are good ones
Game and Wario + Nintendo Land - Great mini games. Wario is one of if not the best.
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
4 years ago#13
BearlyWilling posted...
That should have been "Now tell us how many of those will non-die hard Nintendo fans want to go out and buy a Wii U."

And that's not meant to troll. Seriously, what on that list will convince someone who isn't currently a Nintendo fan, who didn't have a Wii, who has a PS3/360, etc., to go out and buy a Wii U?

This
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
(message deleted)

User Info: dougsdad0629

dougsdad0629
4 years ago#15
Couldn't care less about any of those games except Mario and ZombiU. Precisely the reason I can't justify the expense of a Wii U.
Dear pessimist and optimist, while you were arguing about whether the glass was half empty or half full, I drank the water. Signed: The Opportunist.

User Info: Pokerkid777

Pokerkid777
4 years ago#16
can you please do your research before posting 3 games that aren't even an exclusives? ( That being inferno, mh3u, and lego city)
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!

User Info: MordecaiRocks

MordecaiRocks
4 years ago#17
Pokerkid777 posted...
can you please do your research before posting 3 games that aren't even an exclusives? ( That being inferno, mh3u, and lego city)

Well, MH3U and Lego City aren't on other consoles, just the 3DS. I guess I should have made that clear.
You know who else has the best tacos in town? My mom!
3DS FC: 1203- 9386- 4415 NNID: Shadow9000

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
4 years ago#18
Wiiplayer111 posted...
Bayonetta 2 - Bayonetta fans
ZombiU - survival fans
Lego City Undercover - open world/Lego fans
Monster Hunter - Japan and large chunks of the rest of the world will buy this no questions asked.
Pimin 3 and Wonderful 101 - Strategy fans
NSMBU + Rayman - Platformer fans, these are good ones
Game and Wario + Nintendo Land - Great mini games. Wario is one of if not the best.

The Bayonetta fans are still clinging to the idea that Bayonetta 2 will see a "special Edition" port. And the first one wasn't a system seller, so there's no reason to believe the second one will be either.

Plenty of survival horror on the other consoles. And Zombie U is not a system seller.

No Lego game yet has been a system seller.

Monster Hunter will move systems in Japan, I'll give you that. But that success is non existent outside of that region.

Pikmin has never been a system seller and most people still have no idea what Wonderful 101 is.

Mario U and Rayman are good platformers indeed. But Mario is mostly bought by people who were going to buy a Wii U anyway and Rayman has never been a system seller.

You said it best with Nintendoland and Game & Wario. Mini games. They are not system sellers.

It's not an issue of the games being quality. The issue is those games won't do much to convince a non Nintendo fan that they should buy a Wii U over the competition.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: Wiiplayer111

Wiiplayer111
4 years ago#19
MordecaiRocks posted...
Pokerkid777 posted...

Well, MH3U and Lego City aren't on other consoles, just the 3DS. I guess I should have made that clear.

Well they are still Nintendo exclusive. And the better version I'd assume is the Wii U version.
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com

User Info: DJNfinity

DJNfinity
4 years ago#20
Wiiplayer111 posted...
It launched with 30. 30=0 right?

^Lolz.
Nostalgia-~-[+..oo]
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U has no games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived