Zombi U demo

#11wingo84(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 1:02:29 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
wingo84 posted...
jmichaelbp posted...
What's the area of the game in the demo?

Not downloaded it... I'd assume it would be the same as the one that toured the UK : the Nursery level...

Will download it later and check it out

The nursery is insanely creepy. They shouldn't give that away in the demo, it's the best part.

Was gonna try and download it till I realised you can't download 'mature content' till 11pm in the UK... Was never bothered by it before but wow! That's so annoying... Only 14 hrs to wait
---
NNID - Wingo84
#12Lemmywinks13Posted 1/9/2013 1:40:26 AM
wingo84 posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...
wingo84 posted...
jmichaelbp posted...

Not downloaded it... I'd assume it would be the same as the one that toured the UK : the Nursery level...

The nursery is insanely creepy. They shouldn't give that away in the demo, it's the best part.

Was gonna try and download it till I realised you can't download 'mature content' till 11pm in the UK... Was never bothered by it before but wow! That's so annoying... Only 14 hrs to wait

Think of the children lol.

Feel bad for you guys!
#13geneticsftwPosted 1/9/2013 2:20:23 AM
Pac12345 posted...
geneticsftw posted...
Awesomely Awesome AJ posted...
Still waiting for it to be released for the U.S. I've been wanting to try this game since I got my Wii U

Me too XD

Pokemon No.132

Ha! You win.
---
Sweet
#14Jackie_GleasonPosted 1/9/2013 3:00:22 AM
wingo84 posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...
wingo84 posted...
jmichaelbp posted...

Is this the first 18+ content to hit the store in Europe?

I guess the ZombieU demo will attract a lot of people and that most of them had no idea of the time slot debacle. Could get stormy over NoE's HQ.
#15R3al1Posted 1/9/2013 3:04:49 AM
Ooooh, it's out? Cool. I'll check it out.
#16wingo84(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 3:07:07 AM
Jackie_Gleason posted...
wingo84 posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...
wingo84 posted...
jmichaelbp posted...

I guess the ZombieU demo will attract a lot of people and that most of them had no idea of the time slot debacle. Could get stormy over NoE's HQ.

No, ZombiU and ACIII have been on the store since day 1... but just cant access them till late. Its just not bothered me since I don't buy retail games off eShop (stupidly high prices) but it affects being able to download DLC and Demos etc
---
NNID - Wingo84
#17Jackie_GleasonPosted 1/9/2013 3:19:23 AM
wingo84 posted...
Jackie_Gleason posted...
wingo84 posted...

No, ZombiU and ACIII have been on the store since day 1... but just cant access them till late. Its just not bothered me since I don't buy retail games off eShop (stupidly high prices) but it affects being able to download DLC and Demos etc

Yeah, I was more thinking of demos since i don't expect a lot of people to buy full games as DD due to, like you said, the ridiculous pricing.

What's the word on NoE getting the time restriction sorted anyway?
#18wingo84(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 3:29:31 AM
Jackie_Gleason posted...

Was supposed to be getting looked into... but since it's something to do with German law and their restrictions (and the fact that's where NoE is based) there would have to be some crazy loopholes...

11pm is stupidly late to start off downloads though. It should at least be 9pm if it needs to be restricted... urgh, seems rather strange.

Think i'm gonna email them now actually....
---
NNID - Wingo84
#19Jackie_GleasonPosted 1/9/2013 4:38:10 AM
wingo84 posted...
Jackie_Gleason posted...

Was supposed to be getting looked into... but since it's something to do with German law and their restrictions (and the fact that's where NoE is based) there would have to be some crazy loopholes...

11pm is stupidly late to start off downloads though. It should at least be 9pm if it needs to be restricted... urgh, seems rather strange.

Think i'm gonna email them now actually....

Shouldn't be any regulations for adults whatsoever. It's not only ludicrous it also makes no business sense at all, I'd hate to be a publisher with 18+ stuff on the eShop. Being based in Germany really is no excuse for this, relocate if necessary. This would drive me nuts if it affected me.

Thanks for the info.
#20jackorhoadsPosted 1/9/2013 4:41:55 AM
When I played a demo at a uk event it was the part just before the tower of london...idk if its the same or not I haven't downloaded it.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd