Which is a better port, Assasins Creed 3 or Darksiders 2?

#11Dizzy_Kronic(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 2:12:09 PM
I have been digital downloading only, and although I have a $5 off coupon, $55 is still a little steep. Think we will see a price reduction on some of these Eshop titles soon?
#12Dizzy_Kronic(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 3:12:43 PM
Bump
#13pattypopplePosted 1/9/2013 3:19:59 PM
Which has better offtv play? (Easier to play and overall runs smoothest)
#14Daft_EngPosted 1/9/2013 3:27:27 PM
They both run pretty well.
From my experience Assassins Creed ran better.
Darksiders has the odd framerate hiccup and fairly constant screen tearing, assassins had neither of these issues.
However, Assassins Creed 3 takes literally 6-7 hours to even get remotely interesting, Darksiders 2 throws you in to pretty instant action.
#15Dizzy_Kronic(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 3:28:55 PM
Daft_Eng posted...
They both run pretty well.
From my experience Assassins Creed ran better.
Darksiders has the odd framerate hiccup and fairly constant screen tearing, assassins had neither of these issues.
However, Assassins Creed 3 takes literally 6-7 hours to even get remotely interesting, Darksiders 2 throws you in to pretty instant action.

Darksiders 2 it is. Thanks!
#16Phange 2Posted 1/10/2013 9:47:12 AM
AC3 never really comes together like it should. It tries to do way too much, but so little of it has any point. I was particularly surprised with the, erm, reward for the Captain Kidd missions.

The problem starts with Connor not being a very interesting protagonist, and his role in the revolution being mostly tangential. Connor's goal in life is stubborn and mundane, which doesn't help.
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange