Well, That Didn't Take Long

#1NintendologicalPosted 1/8/2013 8:36:41 PM
Sing Party
Wipeout
Family Party: 30 Great Games Obstacle Arcade
Ben 10 Omniverse
Avengers Battle for Earth

The shovelware is already popping up and this system is barely approaching the two month old mark. What's even more sad is that it is the same kind of shovelware already found on the previous Wii.
---
"Your uncle was so dumb he paid the full price of a new PS2 to rent it for a week? Your family tree must be a straight line" - Finlandia
#2AhnoldDoodPosted 1/8/2013 8:38:17 PM
Funny thing is that those games not only have been out for a long time, but they are also on the other consoles. But nope, somehow this is bad for the Wii U, and Wii U only.
#3TheBonfiniPosted 1/8/2013 8:39:16 PM
Always will be crap on a system that caters to casuals. It's the hot new system too, so there's going to be cheap cash ins while the library in in its infancy.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#4NyyarkPosted 1/8/2013 8:40:10 PM
TheBonfini posted...
Always will be crap on a system

Fixed forever.
#5Marcster1994Posted 1/8/2013 8:40:49 PM
Compared to the Wii, it's barely a lot.
---
3DS FC: 4725-7947-0440
PSN: Marcster1994
#6MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 1/8/2013 8:45:20 PM(edited)
Nintendo is under contract with a lot of companies to let them pump out a ton of shovelware. It's really not their fault.

Besides TC you shouldn't act like it's anything new, shovelware and Nintendo have always been really good friends.
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#7Banjo2553Posted 1/8/2013 8:45:20 PM
Marcster1994 posted...
Compared to the Wii, it's barely a lot.

Well, the Wii U's also only been out a few months.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#81shadetail1Posted 1/8/2013 8:46:45 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
Funny thing is that those games not only have been out for a long time, but they are also on the other consoles. But nope, somehow this is bad for the Wii U, and Wii U only.

---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#9Sailor GoonPosted 1/8/2013 8:47:27 PM
If it follows the same trend as the Wii with pumping out endless shovelware, I'm selling my Wii U. The sad thing is, it'll still sell millions because suckers will still buy the garbage.
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#10AhnoldDoodPosted 1/8/2013 8:48:15 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
If it follows the same trend as the Wii with pumping out endless shovelware, I'm selling my Wii U. The sad thing is, it'll still sell millions because suckers will still buy the garbage.

Yeah, because you just gotta buy every game that's out there-- oh, wait, you don't.