Well, That Didn't Take Long

#11MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 1/8/2013 9:48:29 PM
1shadetail1 posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
Funny thing is that those games not only have been out for a long time, but they are also on the other consoles. But nope, somehow this is bad for the Wii U, and Wii U only.

Yeah, it's funny how they've been out for a while and STILL find their way to the Wii U. It's as if the console attracts that ****.
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#12New LinkPosted 1/8/2013 9:50:18 PM
So... if I play Avenger: Battle for Earth with Kinect is it still shovelware?

Yes, it looks like a crap game, but it looks like crap on every system.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#13FryBender3000Posted 1/8/2013 9:51:33 PM
New Link posted...

Was going to say the same thing...
#14Tsutarja495Posted 1/8/2013 9:55:12 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
If it follows the same trend as the Wii with pumping out endless shovelware, I'm selling my Wii U. The sad thing is, it'll still sell millions because suckers will still buy the garbage.

Yeah, because you just gotta buy every game that's out there-- oh, wait, you don't.

This. Even though none of these appeal to me, they obviously appeal to someone. All I have to do is choose not to pay for them, and they don't affect me at all.
#15DrumguyPosted 1/8/2013 9:57:56 PM
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
Nintendo is under contract with a lot of companies to let them pump out a ton of shovelware. It's really not their fault.

Besides TC you shouldn't act like it's anything new, shovelware and Nintendo have always been really good friends.

Right. No shovelware whatsoever on the other two systems... None........
#16DorotimusWitikPosted 1/8/2013 10:00:14 PM
I have a feeling the casual rush isn't really going to hit the WiiU like it did the Wii and all these crap shovelers are going to find it just isn't profitable...

I guess I could be wrong though.
#17BuretsuPosted 1/8/2013 10:00:23 PM
I'm betting that Sailor Goon just can't WAIT for the release of "Naughty Bear: Double Trouble!" for the XBox 360. Only two weeks away!
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#18dwebbsterPosted 1/8/2013 10:06:45 PM
So... don't buy the games? I fail to see a problem here.
---
If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?
#19MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 1/8/2013 10:08:47 PM
Drumguy posted...
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
Nintendo is under contract with a lot of companies to let them pump out a ton of shovelware. It's really not their fault.

Besides TC you shouldn't act like it's anything new, shovelware and Nintendo have always been really good friends.

Right. No shovelware whatsoever on the other two systems... None........

Quote me where I said there was no shovelware on any other system...I'm waiting...Oh too bad you were unable too.

Anyways, their is a higher percentage of shovelware on Nintendo consoles than the others. End of story.
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#20Nintendological(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 10:13:47 PM
Marcster1994 posted...
Compared to the Wii, it's barely a lot.

But this system is only a month and a half old. This is a rough start. More than half of the Wii U's launch titles were ports of old PS3 and Xbox 360 games. Now there are a bunch of shovelware titles. In terms of ratio, there are too many titles that just suck.

Ultimately, this console will likely have a really solid library, but much like the Wii, that won't happen until the console is already old. I mean, buying a Wii right now would be like discovering a treasure trove of awesome with games like Muramasa, No More Heroes, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Mario Kart Wii etc. But would I have ever bought a Wii during it's freshman, sophomore or even junior year on the market? Hell no! Same for the Wii U.

New Link posted...

Kinect is a piece of crap shovelware factory. I have not played one good Kinect game...ever.
---
"Your uncle was so dumb he paid the full price of a new PS2 to rent it for a week? Your family tree must be a straight line" - Finlandia