Well, That Didn't Take Long

#31AhnoldDoodPosted 1/9/2013 1:30:27 AM
Nintendological posted...
Sing Party is a Wii U exclusive. Family Party: 30 Great Games is a Wii U exclusive. The rest are indeed multiplatform. Unfortunately, nothing else exciting has come out for the Wii U. Meanwhile, other platforms enjoyed Street Figher x Mega Man, Far Cry 3, The Walking Dead, Planetside 2, Halo 4 etc.

lol. "Enjoyed" Halo 4? That's not what the forums say. And wow, comparing a fangame to a console game's library.
#32Yay_EverythingPosted 1/9/2013 1:38:34 AM
But would I have ever bought a Wii during it's freshman, sophomore or even junior year on the market? Hell no! Same for the Wii U.

I like this post because it outright proves that you are a highschooler, or, at the very least, have the mentality of one. rofl

Tom_Green_II posted...
The logic on this board can be astounding sometimes....

Like the logic that goes into people thinking that development time and/or porting is a complete non-issue? Then again, comparing Crysis to SiNG sounds pretty foolproof, so I guess you can't be totally blamed for being stupid about it.
#33BuretsuPosted 1/9/2013 1:41:03 AM
Meanwhile, other platforms enjoyed Street Figher x Mega Man, Far Cry 3, The Walking Dead, Planetside 2, Halo 4 etc.

Street Fighter x Mega Man? You mean the mediocre, free, fan-made game that was only on PC?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#34Lemmywinks13Posted 1/9/2013 1:42:05 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
If it follows the same trend as the Wii with pumping out endless shovelware, I'm selling my Wii U. The sad thing is, it'll still sell millions because suckers will still buy the garbage.

You all are stupid. Who the hell cares if those games are out? Is someone forcing you to play these games? If so, then you have a valid complaint. In the meantime, play the good games. Is it really that hard?
#35AhnoldDoodPosted 1/9/2013 1:42:35 AM
Buretsu posted...
Meanwhile, other platforms enjoyed Street Figher x Mega Man, Far Cry 3, The Walking Dead, Planetside 2, Halo 4 etc.

Street Fighter x Mega Man? You mean the mediocre, free, fan-made game that was only on PC?

It ain't mediocre, bro.

Though it certainly isn't something to bring up when talking about console libraries.
#36BuretsuPosted 1/9/2013 1:45:30 AM
AhnoldDood posted...
Buretsu posted...

It ain't mediocre, bro.

Though it certainly isn't something to bring up when talking about console libraries.

I suppose it's a matter of opinion. While the boss fights with SF characters were fun and inventive, the stages were boring and monotone, the enemies were lame, there was a complete lack of even a basic save system (And before ANYONE begins, every Mega Man game from 2 on had at least a Password system), and the Escape key closed the game without even bothering to prompt.

It's a case of "You get what you pay for".
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#37GencoilPosted 1/9/2013 2:32:56 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
If it follows the same trend as the Wii with pumping out endless shovelware, I'm selling my Wii U. The sad thing is, it'll still sell millions because suckers will still buy the garbage.

Y'know, if you sift through all that garbage, Wii actually had a whole bunch of good games. Just ignore the shovelware.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#38Nintendological(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 2:56:35 AM
Yay_Everything posted...
I like this post because it outright proves that you are a highschooler, or, at the very least, have the mentality of one. rofl

Your inability to come up with a well thought out rebuttal is likely the stronger indicator of which of us exhibits the mentality of an adolescent.

Buretsu posted...

It started as a fan project. Capcom USA actually funded and co-developed the game. You can see beta versions of the game being played on Youtube (pre-Capcom USA). It is not quite the same as the final product. If anyone is a fan of Mega Man 9 and Mega Man 10, it isn't as if Street Fighter x Mega Man somehow messes up that formula. If you are going to bash the game, at least know what you are talking about. And what does PC exclusivity have to do with anything? I am specifically talking about the questionable library of content on the Wii U platform, compared to other platforms for games. I don't limit that to consoles. There are a world of video game playing devices out there.
---
"Your uncle was so dumb he paid the full price of a new PS2 to rent it for a week? Your family tree must be a straight line" - Finlandia
#39Rasputin77Posted 1/9/2013 6:39:40 AM
Tom_Green_II posted...
The logic on this board can be astounding sometimes....

More like the lack of... which they will defend, as clearly demonstrated. (One of the ONLY nice things about this board is a case-in-point is never far away)

Next thing you know, some cantankerous NDF lapdog will tell you that companies don't want audiences as big as possible for their games, just because they didn't like your post in general.

**looks down...*

Oh boy...

**rubs temples...**
---
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un
#40melbye80Posted 1/9/2013 6:46:05 AM
Think about how awesome Mario Galaxy would have been if it wasn't for the shovelware making the game worse, it would be a 20/10-game