Well, That Didn't Take Long

#41GLDanzegoPosted 1/9/2013 6:49:43 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
Tom_Green_II posted...
The logic on this board can be astounding sometimes....

More like the lack of... which they will defend, as clearly demonstrated. (One of the ONLY nice things about this board is a case-in-point is never far away)

Next thing you know, some cantankerous NDF lapdog will tell you that companies don't want audiences as big as possible for their games, just because they didn't like your post in general.

**looks down...*

Oh boy...

**rubs temples...**

Speaking of lapdogs.....oh look, it's Rasputin "I swing from troll sacks" 77. Here's a guy whose self imposed mission is trying to convince everyone that the lowest form of life on these boards- the career trolls- are legitimate, respectable posters.

Yeah, I think you're the LAST person who should be calling out the logic on this board, buddy.

====
#42CultOfCiderPosted 1/9/2013 6:51:09 AM
Sing Party
Wipeout
Family Party: 30 Great Games Obstacle Arcade
Ben 10 Omniverse
Avengers Battle for Earth

Wow, all of these multiplats are coming to the Wii U?
---
---
#43Tom_Green_IIPosted 1/9/2013 7:14:20 AM
Love the WiisUrance on this board, instead of trying to refute my post, people just call stupid and ignorant. How ironic.
#44CrysianiaPosted 1/9/2013 7:28:27 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
If it follows the same trend as the Wii with pumping out endless shovelware, I'm selling my Wii U. The sad thing is, it'll still sell millions because suckers will still buy the garbage.

Suckers like, you?:P
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#45Kiro_namiPosted 1/9/2013 7:33:38 AM
ITT: You are required to buy shovelware, therefore the system is bad.
---
GameFAQs is like a car crash - you know it's horrible but you just can't turn away.
#46TalicusPosted 1/9/2013 9:04:45 AM(edited)
Aqua Aqua
ESPN International Track & Field
ESPN Winter X Games Snowboarding
Eternal Ring
Evergrace
Fantavision
Orphen: Scion of Sorcery
Q-Ball: Billiards Master
Summoner
Surfing H3O
Wild Wild Racing

The Playstation 2 launched with these games. Are you saying that other consoles are completely free of shovelware or that shovelware somehow damages the system? Because the Playstation 2 is still the best sold console of all time.
---
Please excuse me for my poor English.
Thank you.
#47DrumguyPosted 1/9/2013 11:19:40 AM(edited)
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
Drumguy posted...
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
Nintendo is under contract with a lot of companies to let them pump out a ton of shovelware. It's really not their fault.

Besides TC you shouldn't act like it's anything new, shovelware and Nintendo have always been really good friends.

Right. No shovelware whatsoever on the other two systems... None........

Quote me where I said there was no shovelware on any other system...I'm waiting...Oh too bad you were unable too.

Anyways, their is a higher percentage of shovelware on Nintendo consoles than the others. End of story.

Somehow you managed to miss the sarcasm in my statement - otherwise you wouldn't be attempting to one-up me. What one could consider as shovelware is slightly objective. Oh, and btw if you wanna try and one-up someone, make sure your spelling is correct.
#48GLDanzegoPosted 1/9/2013 6:37:18 PM
Tom_Green_II posted...
instead of trying to refute my post, people just call stupid and ignorant.

The posters at Gamefaqs are like a pack of wild dogs on a piece of bloody meat when it comes to refuting troll posts. When they aren't even bothering to put forth that little bit of effort and are instead just calling stupid and ignorant, that should tell you something.....and no, it's not that your post cannot be refuted.
#49GdboyratedloudPosted 1/9/2013 6:45:42 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
Funny thing is that those games not only have been out for a long time, but they are also on the other consoles. But nope, somehow this is bad for the Wii U, and Wii U only.

!!!!
---
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
little did I know, James Dean was actually on the down low.
#50LinetrixPosted 1/9/2013 6:56:17 PM
Who cares about AAA titles anyway? All of them suck (except the rare ones that are coming to the Wii U)!
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation