Xenoblade wins best JRPG of 2012 on gamefaqs

#31kdognumba1Posted 1/9/2013 12:27:39 PM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
FFXIII: because moving in 8 directions is 6 too many.

Quoted for truth
---
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#32xLittlekillxPosted 1/9/2013 12:30:32 PM
I dunno, I grew up with FFIV and FFVI, two of the best RPGs to date. FFXIII just doesn't compare in terms of the music, the characters, the marginally more understandable plots.
#33BigAl519Posted 1/9/2013 12:35:00 PM
Pokerkid777 posted...
How?

XIII>Xeno

Better graphics
Better characters
Better gameplay

What kind of rigged gatbage is this?

LOL FFXIII is complete garbage. Graphics are all it had going for it. Horridly boring characters and music, boring and screwed up story line, the worst battle system of any FF game to date. The paragon system was just stupid as can be. You could literally beat the game by spamming auto attack and using potions.

I never played Xenoblade myself, but any RPG is more deserving than any FF 13 iteration. Completely ruined the Final Fantasy name. At least the crap sales of FFXIII-2 showed that people smartened up.
---
A real gamer will buy any system and enjoy it, a tool will sit on a forum trying to bash one or the other!
#34lt519Posted 1/9/2013 1:10:49 PM
xLittlekillx posted...
I dunno, I grew up with FFIV and FFVI, two of the best RPGs to date. FFXIII just doesn't compare in terms of the music, the characters, the marginally more understandable plots.

I've played every Final Fantasy, and I still like FFXIII. The story was atrocious, but I skipped all that crap. And just to be clear here, Final Fantasy games aren't know for difficulty, you can pretty much just spam your most powerful attacks and use potions in any FF game, that is nothing new.
#35nonexistingheroPosted 1/10/2013 12:10:48 AM
He didn't mention anything about difficulty. Anyway, it's just sad how most FF games before it are objectively superior in almost every way.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#36PoltergustPosted 1/10/2013 4:39:02 AM
Instead of talking about FFXIII (which doesn't even make sense since it wasn't released last year), we should discuss how surprising it was to see Xenoblade Chronicles beat out a main Pokemon game.
---
I find sports video games to be the ultimate in irony and redundancy.-Kahai
#37darkqueenhelbaPosted 1/10/2013 6:46:02 AM
FIORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#38badboyPosted 1/10/2013 8:09:02 AM
The Last Story > Xenoblade
#39wingo84Posted 1/10/2013 8:23:53 AM
badboy posted...

your opinion is wrong
---
NNID - Wingo84
#40RampantBlattPosted 1/10/2013 8:24:55 AM
wingo84 posted...
badboy posted...

your opinion is wrong

Yeah seriously.

What does TLS actually do right? It ain't story. It ain't characters. Combat was laughable. And it had a world you never saw.

The ONLY merit TLS has are the names behind it. Everyone got weak in the knees when an FF guy was credited in TLS.