Poll: the one game that would save the Wii U.

#11bigphil2003Posted 1/9/2013 6:58:06 AM
the Wii U doesn't need saving, but IMO no Nintendo franchise is going to make a massive difference - people expect new Mario, Zelda and Smash Bros and no other franchise will trump those, so people will already be interested in those. It would need a massive third party game exclusive or something completely new from Nintendo to make the PS360 crowd sit up and take notice though and I think Retro's project could be something like that. Whether it will work or not is a different matter.
Either way. the Wii U will attract the same crowd the Wii did, it's just a question of whether it can attract a new audience as well.
---
Rest In Peace Stretch - We miss you homie
#12Rasputin77Posted 1/9/2013 7:28:53 AM
Is this where I pee my pants, kick my lil' legs, and scream "The Wii U doesn't need saving!" because I'm a nitpicker who can't just give in to the spirit of a thread? ;)

Dat' Internet = SERIOUS BUSINEZZ.
---
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un
#13darkjedilinkPosted 1/9/2013 8:35:24 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
Is this where I pee my pants, kick my lil' legs, and scream "The Wii U doesn't need saving!" because I'm a nitpicker who can't just give in to the spirit of a thread? ;)

You sure treat the internet as serious business for someone who mocks people you think take the internet as serious business.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#143D_Shado(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 9:17:46 AM
Rasputin77 posted...

Hey the sooner it dies the sooner Nintendo can try again and fix their mistakes with the Super GameCube.
#15xxxxxnPosted 1/9/2013 9:53:00 AM
A paper Mario game not ruined by Myamoto insisting on taking everything good about the paper Mario series would be my favorite game for the WiiU.
#16Von23Posted 1/9/2013 10:01:35 AM
lets all be real:

Once the new SSB game debuts Wii U will sell like hotcakes.
---
" Actually maybe they could call it God of War: MMST, which would stand for "Mash Square Square Triangle".- Council of Rage
#173D_Shado(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 11:04:30 AM
Von23 posted...
lets all be real:

Once the new SSB game debuts Wii U will sell like hotcakes.

If it's anything like the last one, serious competitive players will mod Melee to include features from the new one. So the only remaining demographic is... casuals who bought the Wii U anyway cuz moshun controllz?