Next Assassins Creed 3 DLC skips Wii U...

#1IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/9/2013 12:55:52 AM
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/01/08/assassins-creed-3-gets-battle-hardened-multiplayer-dlc-out-now/

Ugh, this is getting ridiculous.
#2Baha05Posted 1/9/2013 12:56:39 AM
Because lord knows this means it's not coming.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#3Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:58:02 AM

Darksiders 2 DLC skips the Wii U
1st Assassins Creed 3 DLC skips the Wii U
2nd Assassins Creed 3 DLC skips the Wii U

It's time to face the facts, DLC is not on the Wii U so far and doesn't look to be changing anytime soon. Irritating.
#4BuretsuPosted 1/9/2013 12:59:48 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...

It's time to face the facts, DLC is not on the Wii U so far and doesn't look to be changing anytime soon. Irritating.

How does it irritate you that a game you don't own on a system you don't have might not be getting DLC?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#5Baha05Posted 1/9/2013 1:00:16 AM
Again implying that DLC will never come to the Wii U. Besides what the hell are YOU getting irritated about? Do you even OWN these games?
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#6TheBonfiniPosted 1/9/2013 1:01:38 AM

Is there something fundamentally wrong with Nintendos network that is causing the massive exodus of DLC from Wii-U?
What is their stance on this? This must be an issue for gamers who pay just as much as other consoles for their entertainment.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#7Baha05Posted 1/9/2013 1:03:50 AM
TheBonfini posted...
Is there something fundamentally wrong with Nintendos network that is causing the massive exodus of DLC from Wii-U?
What is their stance on this? This must be an issue for gamers who pay just as much as other consoles for their entertainment.

Ever think it's on issue on the developers part?
---
#8Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 1:04:11 AM

Exactly what I'm wondering. The only "DLC" released thus far has been free content added through updates.

And it irritates me because it shows that Nintendo isn't taking online seriously. This sort of thing should be been set up and ready to go from day one. This isn't 2001 where an online shop is "new and unique", it released in 2012 for god's sake.
#9Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 1:04:55 AM
TheBonfini posted...

Ever think it's on issue on the developers part?

Yes, two independent developers both want to not get money from having their stuff on the eShop. Please, be real here.
#10AhnoldDoodPosted 1/9/2013 1:05:32 AM
Is it "Blame Nintendo For Everything" week?

I see the dumbest reasons why this is Nintendo's fault, especially since NSMB2, Mystery Dungeon 3, and Fire Emblem show that they have no problem with DLC.