Next Assassins Creed 3 DLC skips Wii U...

#131Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 1:57:34 PM
I just want to know when freaking season pass(With nuketown zombies) Hits Wii U :(

Most likely never, from the looks of things. You should have gotten it on another console if you had to get it .
#132kissdadookiePosted 1/9/2013 1:59:53 PM(edited)
pikachupwnage posted...
I just want to know when freaking season pass(With nuketown zombies) Hits Wii U :(

I don't know why you bought it for the Wii U knowing that you have a PS3 but you were probably like me, buying it on the Wii U just to make sure that the Wii U could handle it ;)

Then again, I did have to rebuy it for the 360 to gain access to a proper community. Lulz.
#133pikachupwnagePosted 1/9/2013 2:02:26 PM
kissdadookie posted...
pikachupwnage posted...

I don't know why you bought it for the Wii U knowing that you have a PS3 but you were probably like me, buying it on the Wii U just to make sure that the Wii U could handle it ;)

Then again, I did have to rebuy it for the 360 to gain access to a proper community. Lulz.

Uh I have a Vita but no PS3(Yet)

And the community is fine.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
#134Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 2:03:20 PM
kissdadookie posted...
pikachupwnage posted...

Uh I have a Vita but no PS3(Yet)

And the community is fine.

It's really not, there's what, a maximum of 65k people on at one time? Usually more around 1k?
#135Baha05Posted 1/9/2013 2:06:37 PM
Idk I see at least Nintendo Handhelds still having a huge impact, and still a market for them when say if Microsoft ever combines XBL with a device (though most likely later in the future) and if Sony ever gets their heads out their asses with over priced memory cards.

Though with the Wii U as a console we'll see how well it does. Honestly I see it lasting at least 4-5 years which wouldn't bee too bad though trying to play catch up would be kinda pointless unless the next consoles last a decade or so then Nintendo should try it and then a little more. Then all we would hear is people ***** fitting about it costing the same as a PS4 or Xbox after they have had years on the market to grow and whatnot.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#136omniryuPosted 1/9/2013 2:13:18 PM
kissdadookie posted...
Baha05 posted...
kissdadookie posted...
The problem with new IP and new games in general is that those are going to come out for the next Sony and MS boxes. Devs have been playing with those devkits for a long time now and making games for them, but they are under gag order. So what we have remaining for the PS360 are mostly games that have been in development and are now just being finished and waiting to launch which of course in turn makes no sense to start Wii U development for so late into the dev cycle.

So the testament of Wii U 3rd party support will really come when the next Sony and MS boxes come out. Then we will see new IPs and games in general. We will see if these games make it to the Wii U. We may see some new games for PS360 that have been developed post-Wii U launch and see if these games make it over to the Wii U. That's basically when we will know if the Wii U will be getting full 3rd party support or not.

I guess though again kinda foolish to just wait bbut hey we'll see what 3rd party support this puppy gets. Hell the 3DS didn't start out to a smooth start either but it's been catching up.

If you think about it, 3DS is kind of not doing all that well. You can tell by looking at the games released for it and the ones coming down the pipe. I think dedicated handheld gaming systems is pretty much on its last legs at this point. I highly doubt that there will be another dedicated console in the traditional sense after the 3DS and Vita. Yes the 3DS is selling a lot of units relatively speaking but the exchange rate right now is terrible and the margins on these things are noticeably lower than Nintendo's traditional margins. So financially speaking, the 3DS doesn't seem to be that impressive. We truly are in the age where you should be making most of your money from content. Look at the 360, that thing STILL is sold at a loss I believe yet MS makes billions in net profit off of the 360 business.

The way I see the Wii U to be is a 3-4 year stop gap for Nintendo. It fills the period between now until the time that the next Sony and MS boxes begin to gain traction. At that point, Nintendo will probably announce a new system thus truly reaching parity with the rest of the video games market. This totally makes sense as well since Nintendo's traditional life cycle for home consoles has been 3-4 years. For Nintendo to receive proper 3rd party support, the system needs to be close to the same age as the other platforms as well as be close in parity in terms of hardware. I mean, the direction of the video games market is truly heading towards the set top box model where the hardware really doesn't matter and the defining aspects of the platforms are really going to be the unique services each provide.

Quit dreaming, this isn't a stop-gap console. This a full fledged console. The next time you will see a console on par with the PS4 will be next gen. People were saying the same thing about the Wii.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#137bob742ombPosted 1/9/2013 2:14:50 PM
Should've known this topic would've started with Buretsu getting pissy again. He really needs to stop trolling these boards.
#138Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 2:19:51 PM
Should've known this topic would've started with Buretsu getting pissy again. He really needs to stop trolling these boards.

Him and Ahnold both, must really have nothing to do but defend Nintendo's mistakes 24/7
#139omniryuPosted 1/9/2013 2:21:10 PM
Makes no sense.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#140AhnoldDoodPosted 1/9/2013 2:22:24 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Him and Ahnold both, must really have nothing to do but defend Nintendo's mistakes 24/7

Like you use insane troll logic to put the blame on a relatively unrelated company?