Next Assassins Creed 3 DLC skips Wii U...

#141Baha05Posted 1/9/2013 3:22:54 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Him and Ahnold both, must really have nothing to do but defend Nintendo's mistakes 24/7

Yes because this is a mistake on Nintendo's end, even though you yourself prove that the developers can decide not to put DLC up for the Wii U
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#142StickMen1090Posted 1/9/2013 3:23:51 PM
http://www.gamesradar.com/assassins-creed-3-dlc-battle-hardened-released/

It states the DLC is coming to Wii U Later
#143Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 3:25:14 PM

Yeah that's already been discussed, what the main problem is: Where's the release date? Can't talk about it because of some NDA on the DLC update to the eShop?
#144StickMen1090Posted 1/9/2013 3:34:38 PM

Yeah that's already been discussed, what the main problem is: Where's the release date? Can't talk about it because of some NDA on the DLC update to the eShop?

didnt feel like reading this whole topic and idk but as long as its coming thats fine.. I probably wont get it anyways cause i really dont play a lot of multiplayer like that anyways
#145beetle717Posted 1/9/2013 3:41:40 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
Also, if Nintendo's servers are supposedly the reason why the DLC didn't come early, then how could entire games? So you're saying that the servers make it harder to upload, lets say 500MB DLC, but not 16GB full retail games? OK...

He's saying from an IT perspective an expansion pack is different than a whole game. This is a fact. I love my Wii U but the hold up logically from a technical perspective seems like it would be on Nintendo's side not on the third party developers.
---
Why is it my dog can hold it's bladder for 8 hours while I'm at work but only 25 mins when I'm home?
#146Baha05Posted 1/9/2013 3:43:20 PM
beetle717 posted...
He's saying from an IT perspective an expansion pack is different than a whole game. This is a fact. I love my Wii U but the hold up logically from a technical perspective seems like it would be on Nintendo's side not on the third party developers.

But from a technically point of view DLC is just a really just data and a patch. And since the Wii U can update games it's something on the developers part and not Nintendo.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#147Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 4:42:25 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
Also, if Nintendo's servers are supposedly the reason why the DLC didn't come early, then how could entire games? So you're saying that the servers make it harder to upload, lets say 500MB DLC, but not 16GB full retail games? OK...

Exactly, which is why I am now ignoring that ignorant troll. He just wants to play dumb.
#148NintendologicalPosted 1/9/2013 4:45:03 PM
ITT: Denial
---
"Your uncle was so dumb he paid the full price of a new PS2 to rent it for a week? Your family tree must be a straight line" - Finlandia
#149AhnoldDoodPosted 1/9/2013 4:45:19 PM
Exactly, which is why I am now ignoring that ignorant troll. He just wants to play dumb.

But from a technically point of view DLC is just a really just data and a patch. And since the Wii U can update games it's something on the developers part and not Nintendo.

Cute. You only praise people who "agrees" with your faulty logic and ignore everyone else.
#150Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 4:54:41 PM
See, guys either extremely ignorant or a sad troll.