Next Assassins Creed 3 DLC skips Wii U...

#161Baha05Posted 1/9/2013 4:25:47 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
3 articles saying that Nintendo is updating their store for DLC support, come on Baha why are you being so unrealistic?

But I digress, clearly you want to revel in ignorance on this subject and any amount of cleansing I do will not get you out of it. Good day Baha, let me know when you want to be a realist again.

lol at Giving up, and you had one article and even then that was most likely put around when the second update happened anyhow so again, it's a moot point on your end and again leads to it being the Developers fault.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#162darknight06Posted 1/9/2013 4:35:58 PM
With the way this industry has been the last decade or so, I really don't see why Nintendo would ever want to be a part of it again. It didn't do them a lick of good during the N64/GC era, and now they're making the same mistake by thinking they could release a console that the industry would like. We don't NEED 3 HD consoles. They should've just stuck with the Wii and pushed it as far as it could go instead of going the WiiU route. The industry wouldn't have cared what Nintendo comes out with anyhow, even if it was "next gen" once the other two systems get released they'll come up with new excuses to drop them like they did with the GC. Right now, they're stuck in a bad position because they decided to kill their trump card just to try and get a few games that ultimately won't matter in the grand scheme of things.

Nintendo had the most marketshare and was at their best when they're intentions wasn't to compete in the industry, but to grow the market past it. The Wii is the best recent example of this. The NES was the other console example, and the original GB lasted damn near forever and pulled numbers like no other handheld ever did.
---
3DS Friend code: 4081-5501-8308
#163mini_blightPosted 1/9/2013 4:51:39 PM
Baha, please stop acting this ignorant. I want to like you but when you do things like this it's very difficult.

In other words "I have nothing to counter your arguments with so I'm just going to claim you are ignorant"

Because you are trying to argue against common knowledge. Again, knock it off. I expect this kind of nonsense from Ahnold or Buretsu and most definitely Squatch but not you.

Since the other topic where I responded to this kind of post of yours was mysteriously deleted during your brief cameo last night, I'll just post it again here.

You, a Sony fanboy or "Sony Pony", are posting on a Nintendo message board, while pretending to be some bastion of objectivity and reason.

You, a Sony fanboy or "Sony Pony", are here calling out Nintendo fanboys on a Nintendo message board for defending Nintendo, as if that isn't expected of a Nintendo fanboy or is some unheard of phenomenon.

You, a Sony fanboy or "Sony Pony", apparently have some sort of god complex, where you act as if you are here to spread the truth to these lowly Nintendrone peasants. A truth, that could only come from the gospel of our Lord and Savior, aka Sony Computer Entertainment. Spread your wisdom, O Wise One. We are listening.

There was a time when Sony and Arrogance and Delusion did not have the same definition. That time is now over. Such is the power of Sony. Let us pray and hope Nintendo's lack of DLC is our long-awaited harbinger of doooooooooooooooom for Nintendo.
#164XinundraPosted 1/9/2013 4:54:35 PM
I'm just surprise that TC care so much about a system that he doesn't own and try it once to posted news like this on this board.
#165omniryuPosted 1/9/2013 5:20:02 PM
Xinundra posted...
I'm just surprise that TC care so much about a system that he doesn't own and try it once to posted news like this on this board.

When did being a hard critic of a platform means you don't care. It is Nintendo we expect more out them.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#166Baha05Posted 1/9/2013 5:22:13 PM
omniryu posted...
When did being a hard critic of a platform means you don't care. It is Nintendo we expect more out them.

Which just goes back to the fact that again, Nintendo isn't to blame for this one.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#167PhantomSoDPosted 1/9/2013 5:23:26 PM
Because lord knows this means it's not coming.

Darksiders 2 DLC skips the Wii U
1st Assassins Creed 3 DLC skips the Wii U
2nd Assassins Creed 3 DLC skips the Wii U

It's time to face the facts, DLC is not on the Wii U so far and doesn't look to be changing anytime soon. Irritating.

actually THQ stated "eventually" but I'm not sure if its still happening now that they're bankrupt :/ (at least they'd have a real reason tho)

As far as I know, Ubisoft has said nothing about their plans for the DLC on WiiU. But they seem to have been supporting the console decently well so I doubt they'd never get it up
#168omniryuPosted 1/9/2013 5:26:34 PM
Baha05 posted...
omniryu posted...

Which just goes back to the fact that again, Nintendo isn't to blame for this one.

Partially, it is really everybody's fault. Which I will explain.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#169StickMen1090Posted 1/9/2013 5:27:01 PM
omniryu posted...
Xinundra posted...

what does DLC being released later by Ubisoft have anything to do with Nintendo
#170KouramaPosted 1/9/2013 5:30:05 PM
There definitely has to be issue with the Nintendo network to not have DLC. Can't rule out developers not spending the time to code DLC properly from Wii U which they are not used to yet.