Next Assassins Creed 3 DLC skips Wii U...

#41Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:35:30 AM
Clearly some people don't understand what it means to receive something. The first Assassin's Creed 3 DLC was also announced for Wii U, yet here we are still waiting...

So far the only things resembling DLC on the Wii U are:

- Content added through updates, not new content actually downloaded through the shop
- Unlock keys for F2P game, no actual new content downloaded

Nothing else is actually released. You think they are waiting to release the DLC because they want to? Clearly something is going on with Nintendo's server system.
#42AhnoldDoodPosted 1/9/2013 12:37:11 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Clearly some people don't understand what it means to receive something. The first Assassin's Creed 3 DLC was also announced for Wii U, yet here we are still waiting...

Aaaaaaaaand? I wonder what's your view on games that are announced and don't immediately release (and by that, I mean, every single game in existence)?

You think they are waiting to release the DLC because they want to?

Yeah, since I think like a rational person, instead of thinking delayed DLC means that a network sucks.
#43Lemmywinks13Posted 1/9/2013 12:40:24 AM

So far the only things resembling DLC on the Wii U are:

- Content added through updates, not new content actually downloaded through the shop
- Unlock keys for F2P game, no actual new content downloaded

Nothing else is actually released. You think they are waiting to release the DLC because they want to? Clearly something is going on with Nintendo's server system.

LOL! I love seeing what molehills you try to turn into mountains each day. Must be a really slow news day if no release date for confirmed Wii U DLC of Assassins Creed is all you have.
#44wingo84Posted 1/9/2013 12:40:30 AM
ACIII has the 'additional content' button on the Eshop page. Just says no content available at this time
---
NNID - Wingo84
#45Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:40:43 AM
Because both DLCs being delayed (does having no release date announced count as being delayed...?) and having one outright not even announced for the system means that the companies um... don't want to release completed DLCs for the system right now and definitely doesn't indicate an error on the server side.

Done with you trolls, have fun living in this optimistic world you've created for yourself. Ignorance is bliss, aye?
#46AhnoldDoodPosted 1/9/2013 12:41:49 AM
Because both DLCs being delayed (does having no release date announced count as being delayed...?) and having one outright not even announced for the system means that the companies um... don't want to release completed DLCs for the system right now and definitely doesn't indicate an error on the server side.

Well, damn, if you put it that way, it seems like developers have free will or something. But no, obviously not. If something doesn't happen, its obviously Nintendo.
#47sentoworfPosted 1/9/2013 12:50:08 AM
Well it looks like TC was wrong
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#48Lemmywinks13Posted 1/9/2013 12:51:25 AM

Done with you trolls, have fun living in this optimistic world you've created for yourself. Ignorance is bliss, aye?

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE'S FINALLY LEAVING GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#49BuretsuPosted 1/9/2013 12:52:03 AM
sentoworf posted...
Well it looks like TC was wrong

He just can't admit that he was wrong, so he's desperately running around trying to paint this as Nintendo's fault that the DLC isn't ready yet for the Wii U...
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#50AhnoldDoodPosted 1/9/2013 12:53:06 AM
Also, if Nintendo's servers are supposedly the reason why the DLC didn't come early, then how could entire games? So you're saying that the servers make it harder to upload, lets say 500MB DLC, but not 16GB full retail games? OK...