Next Assassins Creed 3 DLC skips Wii U...

#61geneticsftwPosted 1/9/2013 2:24:23 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#62geneticsftwPosted 1/9/2013 2:25:43 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
TheBonfini posted...
Is there something fundamentally wrong with Nintendos network that is causing the massive exodus of DLC from Wii-U?
What is their stance on this? This must be an issue for gamers who pay just as much as other consoles for their entertainment.

Ever think it's on issue on the developers part?

Yes, two independent developers both want to not get money from having their stuff on the eShop. Please, be real here.

Take your own advice, please
---
Sweet
#63geneticsftwPosted 1/9/2013 2:28:15 AM
Because both DLCs being delayed (does having no release date announced count as being delayed...?) and having one outright not even announced for the system means that the companies um... don't want to release completed DLCs for the system right now and definitely doesn't indicate an error on the server side.

Done with you trolls, have fun living in this optimistic world you've created for yourself. Ignorance is bliss, aye?

I smell TS, she will be back. >_<
---
Sweet
#64The_King82Posted 1/9/2013 2:28:32 AM
Burn!
#65geneticsftwPosted 1/9/2013 2:31:00 AM
lazycomplife posted...
mini_blight posted...
Buretsu posted...

How does it irritate you that a game you don't own on a system you don't have might not be getting DLC?

What he is doing is called "concern trolling."

Definition: "Concern Troll"

In an argument (usually a political debate), a concern troll is someone who is on one side of the discussion, but pretends to be a supporter of the other side with "concerns". The idea behind this is that your opponents will take your arguments more seriously if they think you're an ally. Concern trolls who use fake identities are sometimes known as sockpuppets.

I read this in a Nat Geo documentary voice.

Thanks, I had to reread first did it in the voice of Jack Palance.
---
Sweet
#66PrinceOfHotPosted 1/9/2013 2:36:34 AM
Is the Tyranny Of King George being released on Wii U?
#67Ansem_the_evilPosted 1/9/2013 2:37:57 AM
The wii u got the xmas outfits dlc for warriors orochi 3 so the claim that wii u dont get döc is invalid since the uppdated for that game talked about future Dlcs to be released
---
My 3DS FC: 1332-7692-1950
#68melbye80Posted 1/9/2013 3:21:51 AM
The AC3 is confirmed for WiiU, when i don't know. WiiU not getting Darksiders 2 DLC has probably more to do with THQ not being a company anymore
#69YamiYugi4400Posted 1/9/2013 3:28:04 AM
TheBonfini posted...
Is there something fundamentally wrong with Nintendos network that is causing the massive exodus of DLC from Wii-U?
What is their stance on this? This must be an issue for gamers who pay just as much as other consoles for their entertainment.

Ever think it's on issue on the developers part?

Yes, two independent developers both want to not get money from having their stuff on the eShop. Please, be real here.

Obviously nothing is ever nintendo's fault.

1. no dlc: developers fault

2. slow cpu: microsoft dit it

3. slow os: obviously sony snuck into nintendo and sabotoged their os
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#70ugoo18Posted 1/9/2013 3:43:10 AM
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=193920
---
"THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT ?"