Darksiders is the best Zelda game on the Wii U.

#1knightoffire55Posted 1/9/2013 12:37:40 AM
So much more fun than Skyward Sword.
---
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.
#2Lemmywinks13Posted 1/9/2013 12:46:29 AM
knightoffire55 posted...

Hipster alert.
#3sentoworfPosted 1/9/2013 12:51:45 AM
Oh Pokemon Snap
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#4BuretsuPosted 1/9/2013 12:53:05 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
knightoffire55 posted...

Hipster alert.

"Gasp! A differing opinion! Better think of an insult and fast!"
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#5Lemmywinks13Posted 1/9/2013 12:56:05 AM
Buretsu posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...
knightoffire55 posted...

Hipster alert.

"Gasp! A differing opinion! Better think of an insult and fast!"

It's not the fact that it's a differing opinion as much as it was a pointless post meant to entice fans of Skyward Sword into a fight. Skyward Sword was a brilliant game in my opinion...Darksiders is fun too. It just seems like bashing Skyward Sword is the cool internet thing to do at the moment.
#6sentoworfPosted 1/9/2013 12:56:52 AM
There is no Zelda game on Wii U
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#7AhnoldDoodPosted 1/9/2013 12:57:36 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
It's not the fact that it's a differing opinion as much as it was a pointless post meant to entice fans of Skyward Sword into a fight. Skyward Sword was a brilliant game in my opinion...Darksiders is fun too. It just seems like bashing Skyward Sword is the cool internet thing to do at the moment.

Bashing the newest Zelda is always the coolest thing to do. Sure they're people that actually dislike Skyward Sword, but others who claim they do will be the first to say "Oh Skyward Sword was so great!" when the Wii U Zelda releases.
#8Lemmywinks13Posted 1/9/2013 1:00:39 AM
AhnoldDood posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...

Bashing the newest Zelda is always the coolest thing to do. Sure they're people that actually dislike Skyward Sword, but others who claim they do will be the first to say "Oh Skyward Sword was so great!" when the Wii U Zelda releases.

Yeah, it's hilarious how cool it is to love Wind Waker now. I LOVE that game too, but it's funny how much crap it got when it was first released. Skyward Sword will be loved in five years when it's cooler to hate a newer Zelda.