Nintendo need an FPS title to lure in customers. Turok would be the perfect fit.

#1656stoogePosted 1/9/2013 2:27:06 AM
Buy the IP and set to work making the best Turok possible. One with a decent budget and a talented team behind it (last games was awful IMO).

Lets face it, gamers to day like FPS's, and at least with the Turok IP you have the chance to mak a rather unique one.
Lush tropical setting, insane weapons that put todays 'assualt rifle#156 with reflex sight' to shame, and best of all freaking dinosaurs!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#2The_King82Posted 1/9/2013 2:30:56 AM
They have Black Ops 2. If the biggest shooter doesn't sell well, it's not worth the time and money to even try.
#3BuretsuPosted 1/9/2013 2:33:26 AM
The_King82 posted...
They have Black Ops 2. If the biggest shooter doesn't sell well, it's not worth the time and money to even try.

Call of Duty doesn't exactly have history with Nintendo, not like Turok. Though, admittedly, I had forgotten the existence of this franchise.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#4656stooge(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 2:34:25 AM
The_King82 posted...

Lol. Launch titles tend not to sell as well as they do on consoles with an established user base.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#5FoppePosted 1/9/2013 2:34:51 AM
I don't know, DreamWorks Animation owns Turok now and it will probably be expensive to buy it.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#6ChipChippersonPosted 1/9/2013 5:10:36 AM
There is a disturbing lack of dinosaurs in games. Fighting human enemies is boring, I want dinosaurs, mutated animals, robots, ish like that.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#7LinkSSJ6Posted 1/9/2013 5:17:31 AM
Foppe posted...
I don't know, DreamWorks Animation owns Turok now and it will probably be expensive to buy it.

DreamWorks bought the company that bought rights over Turok comics and a movie that got canned.
---
Just when I thought you couldn't possibly become any dumber.
You go and do something like that.
#8FoppePosted 1/9/2013 5:19:02 AM
LinkSSJ6 posted...
Foppe posted...

DreamWorks bought the company that bought rights over Turok comics and a movie that got canned.

ANd they probably wont sell the IP cheap.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#9messhiaunedPosted 1/9/2013 5:19:31 AM
I loved Turok rage wars back in the day. I might be wrong but it was also one of the first games to have a trophy like system.
#10DarkAdonis123Posted 1/9/2013 5:42:37 AM(edited)
They killed Turok with their own hands. They pushed out 4 games in like 3 1/2 years.

Turok 1
Turok 2
Rage Wars
Turok 3

And that was just on N64. That doesn't count the Gameboy spinoffs and the multi plat title(evolution) that they did.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue