Who here thinks Crytek is an awesome developer...

#1Lemmywinks13Posted 1/9/2013 5:32:09 AM
all of the sudden after first thinking they sucked by giving lip-service about Nintendo before the U launched?
#2R3al1Posted 1/9/2013 5:33:53 AM
There is a topic about Crytek already... Sure it's asking if Crytek is a bad developer, but you can voice your opinion there anyway.

To quote myself:

"I generally dislike FPS games and that's what they're best at... So for me, they're sucky. They seem to focus on graphics over everything else leaving a very uninspired soul-less experience in its shadow."
#3FFXIgaiaknightPosted 1/9/2013 5:35:41 AM
i enjoyed the first far cry but i wasnt a big fan of crysis the games were fun but i wouldnt call them anything special.
---
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter P3rd (PSP)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#4FoppePosted 1/9/2013 5:38:05 AM
*slowly raising hand*
Am I doing this right?
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#5Rasputin77Posted 1/9/2013 7:31:56 AM
Ah, I see... you saw the thread about Crytek being a sucky developer, and it bent you so out of shape, you had to create this thread that uses the same title, but just changes one word, so that --

-- awwwwwww. <3 That's adorable! =D
---
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un
#6lt519Posted 1/9/2013 7:37:24 AM(edited)
Crysis was one of my favorite shooters ever. Crysis 2 was beautiful but a lot more restrictive than Crysis. I'm going to raise my hand up half-way.

And just so we are clear here, Crysis 3 would of seen huge benefits from the Wii U. The gamepad used to select powers, map and just general HUD would of made an open world Crysis all the better.
#7P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/9/2013 7:34:24 AM
I haven't played any of their games.
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Trine2
#8b1gt0nePosted 1/9/2013 7:38:07 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
I haven't played any of their games.

you're not missing much
#9GeassMasterPosted 1/9/2013 7:39:18 AM
I like them for the tech they produce, but I haven't been fond of Crysis lately.
---
Now Playing: Mugen Souls, Ragnarok Odyessy, P4G, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, DW: Gundam 2
I Have A Huge Backlog.
#10digiblasterPosted 1/9/2013 7:41:57 AM
Never played one of their games. They look brilliant graphically but I haven't seen anything gameplay-wise that makes me think 'I need this game'.