Who here thinks Crytek is an awesome developer...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Who here thinks Crytek is an awesome developer...
2 years ago#1
all of the sudden after first thinking they sucked by giving lip-service about Nintendo before the U launched?
2 years ago#2
There is a topic about Crytek already... Sure it's asking if Crytek is a bad developer, but you can voice your opinion there anyway.

To quote myself:

"I generally dislike FPS games and that's what they're best at... So for me, they're sucky. They seem to focus on graphics over everything else leaving a very uninspired soul-less experience in its shadow."
2 years ago#3
i enjoyed the first far cry but i wasnt a big fan of crysis the games were fun but i wouldnt call them anything special.
---
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter P3rd (PSP)
NNI: Gaiaknight
2 years ago#4
*slowly raising hand*
Am I doing this right?
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
2 years ago#5
Ah, I see... you saw the thread about Crytek being a sucky developer, and it bent you so out of shape, you had to create this thread that uses the same title, but just changes one word, so that --

-- awwwwwww. <3 That's adorable! =D
---
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un
2 years ago#6
Crysis was one of my favorite shooters ever. Crysis 2 was beautiful but a lot more restrictive than Crysis. I'm going to raise my hand up half-way.

And just so we are clear here, Crysis 3 would of seen huge benefits from the Wii U. The gamepad used to select powers, map and just general HUD would of made an open world Crysis all the better.
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#7
I haven't played any of their games.
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Trine2
2 years ago#8
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
I haven't played any of their games.

you're not missing much
2 years ago#9
I like them for the tech they produce, but I haven't been fond of Crysis lately.
---
Now Playing: Mugen Souls, Ragnarok Odyessy, P4G, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, DW: Gundam 2
I Have A Huge Backlog.
2 years ago#10
Never played one of their games. They look brilliant graphically but I haven't seen anything gameplay-wise that makes me think 'I need this game'.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Who here thinks Crytek is an awesome developer...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived