That list of upcoming releases is depressing

#1Toadster9001Posted 1/9/2013 8:38:11 AM
I hope Nintendo isn't expecting the Wii U to sell well from now until E3.
---
Nintendo 5-Star Leader
http://z6.invisionfree.com/N5S/index.php
#2megax11Posted 1/9/2013 8:46:47 AM
Will still sell better than PS3 did. I didn't get a second game until Lair came out months after launch, and that was a very bad decision, as the game is pure ass.

Wii U's release list may look bare, but never as bare as PS3's release list each year, when it comes to exclusives.
---
The ALL THINGS GAMING fanboy. PSWiiU60DSPVita FTW! 1356 games and still growing. XBL: GameMaster1178 PSN: megax28 Wii U: GameMaster1178
#3Toadster9001(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:50:13 AM
megax11 posted...
Wii U's release list may look bare, but never as bare as PS3's release list each year, when it comes to exclusives.

Perhaps when it comes to exclusives, but the third party support is laughable by comparison and completely nullifies the point you were trying to make.
---
Nintendo 5-Star Leader
http://z6.invisionfree.com/N5S/index.php
#4Zato InfinitePosted 1/9/2013 8:52:32 AM
megax11 posted...
Will still sell better than PS3 did. I didn't get a second game until Lair came out months after launch, and that was a very bad decision, as the game is pure ass.

Why are you even bringing up the PS3? Did the PS3 do something to you? And when I buy a system I buy it for the games. Whether they are exclusives or not doesn't influence my decision. If a system has the games I want then that's the one I'll buy.
#5P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/9/2013 8:53:39 AM
TC hasn't seen my Recap thread
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Trine2
#669bladezPosted 1/9/2013 8:54:45 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7Zato InfinitePosted 1/9/2013 8:57:59 AM
69bladez posted...
Lego city
Aliens
Rayman
Runner 2
Need for speed
Toki tori
Pikmin 3
The is more but let's judt say is wasn't
E3 is 5 months away, how many games do you expect to buy, beat by then....stupid troll

I don't think it's about how many games you can beat in five months. I think it's about having the choice to choose out of more games than just six.
#8meiyukiPosted 1/9/2013 9:00:55 AM
Zato Infinite posted...

Why are you even bringing up the PS3? Did the PS3 do something to you? And when I buy a system I buy it for the games. Whether they are exclusives or not doesn't influence my decision. If a system has the games I want then that's the one I'll buy.

I actually think it's a point worth mentioning. Everyone always acts like console launches have dozens and dozens of amazing titles that constantly come out every month and you just find the selection overwhelming. They also look at consoles at the end of their life and pretend like the game selection was always that way and didn't take 5 to 6 years to get there.

In reality when you compare launch for launch of consoles they're all mostly similar. I don't know if people bought all their consoles 2 years after launch and think that's what launch is like or what but it's worth pointing out other console launches are similar and you can't expect hundreds of games in the first few months after launch.
#9Sailor GoonPosted 1/9/2013 9:02:35 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
TC hasn't seen my Recap thread

we've all seen your bad attempt at listing games, most being shovelware or not out for months
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#10b1gt0nePosted 1/9/2013 9:10:52 AM
megax11 posted...

Lair was a sick joke. Had high hopes for that one:( Heavenly sword was also ass.