Kamiya Tweets Bayonetta 2 Trailer coming up next week

#41DarkAdonis123Posted 1/10/2013 10:46:26 AM
Solid Sonic posted...
Trying to re-establish your IP on a brand new system and dumping your already existing fanbase doesn't seem like a sound choice.

Ubisoft is doing the same thing with Rayman. Rayman Origins got wide acclaim and was released on pretty much everything under the sun...so they make the sequel only on Wii U.

*Shrug.*

Yeah but they just said recently that they're considering a PS3/360/PC release.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#42P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/10/2013 10:56:03 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Solid Sonic posted...
Trying to re-establish your IP on a brand new system and dumping your already existing fanbase doesn't seem like a sound choice.

Ubisoft is doing the same thing with Rayman. Rayman Origins got wide acclaim and was released on pretty much everything under the sun...so they make the sequel only on Wii U.

*Shrug.*

Yeah but they just said recently that they're considering a PS3/360/PC release.

The actual quote states that it would be possible on PS360 but it's focused on the Wii U because it comes with the gamepad without requiring extra purchases to get the full experience. In order to experience the entire game on the other systems they'd need to utilize either Vita/Move or Kinect/Smartglass. Which isn't really the same.
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Trine2
#43HELZEROPosted 1/10/2013 11:03:51 AM
jairusmonillas posted...
Xcalibur02 posted...
This is hilarious. Bayonetta used to be unsung Queen of actions games.

Now that it's a Nintendo exclusive, everybody hates it.

Stay classy, Gamefaqs.

You got it wrong, Bayonetta used to be irrelevant, Now that it's a Nintendo exclusive, suddenly nintendo fans thinks its good.
#44OzzieArcanePosted 1/10/2013 11:07:35 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Xcalibur02 posted...

Stay classy, Gamefaqs.

Bayonetta sold very poorly. I own the first one and I'll definitely buy the sequel, but let's not pretend like it's some killer app.

A second game is only happening because Nintendo is funding it. That should tell you something about the first game's sales performance.

He didn't pretend it's a killer app. He called her the unsung queen of action games. The "unsung" implies that it never got the glory that it deserved. Like how an unsung hero is someone who did something truly heroic yet no one knows they did it.

gray_fox_00 posted...
My only guess would be that Sega didn't pick it back up and Nintendo took the opportunity to swoop in and publish it as an exclusive.

That is exactly what happened and has been stated multiple times. Sega didn't care about it cause it didn't get Sonic the Hedgehog sales and it wouldn't even exist if Nintendo wasn't funding it.
---
Check out reviews by me and my friends at www.reviewersunknown.com
#45Troika19Posted 1/10/2013 11:19:32 AM
gray_fox_00 posted...
Not really sure why Platinum Games would do this to be honest.

Because Nintendo are funding the game.

/debate.
---
unceramonius DSR kdr is .5 while holding a 1.3 kdr with the Remmington. Also died less than 50 times to DSR while dying over 150 times to the Remmington.
#46Akuro19Posted 1/10/2013 2:32:10 PM
can someone show me the link to hideki's twitter about this trailer? i can't seem to find it.
---
3ds FC-3308-4811-4624
#47P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/10/2013 5:39:57 PM
Akuro19 posted...
can someone show me the link to hideki's twitter about this trailer? i can't seem to find it.

I didn't find anything about a trailer but...

https://mobile.twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/251280653801369603
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Trine2
#48cavebear56Posted 1/10/2013 5:44:03 PM
Xcalibur02 posted...

Stay classy, Gamefaqs.

Agree.

I'm just glad it got a sequel as it really was overlooked.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.