Best Voice Actor in the Industry

#61X2SBPosted 1/11/2013 12:47:48 PM
Nolan North.

Nolan North. Nolan North. Nolan North. Nolan North. Nolan North.

Nolan North.

I want to make sweet love to his voice.
---
Switch JRPGs with Shooters, and I'm sure that's what they're saying about us.
#62HOTJaVaLaVa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 7:16:59 PM
LAST BUMP
---
"The eyes are the groin of the head."
-Dwight Schrute, from the TV show The Office
#63HOTJaVaLaVa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 2:41:29 PM
Can we get this going again???
---
"The eyes are the groin of the head."
-Dwight Schrute, from the TV show The Office
#64FFXIgaiaknightPosted 1/15/2013 2:45:07 PM
is it bad i dont no who 99.9% of those people are? The only one i no is johnny young basch and thats cause he was a power ranger >.>
---
Currently Playing: DMC: Devil May Cry (PS3)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#65Virus66Posted 1/15/2013 2:45:51 PM
I would really like to vote for Nolan North, because any man who can go from voicing The Penguin to Nathan Drake has my respect, but Liam O' Brian gets my vote. Kain Highwind AND Asura? Sold.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
#66lunchEATSyouPosted 1/15/2013 2:50:06 PM
Blum and Freeman for me.

If we are going to factor in a single series, throw in Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamil. (Their work in the Arkham Batman games alone makes them legendary)
---
"Are you kidding me? Japan hates anything American. The US bombed their ass and they are also xenophobic."
-ElGado, pride of the Wii U board
#67SocranPosted 1/15/2013 5:20:45 PM(edited)
Virus66 posted...
I would really like to vote for Nolan North, because any man who can go from voicing The Penguin to Nathan Drake has my respect, but Liam O' Brian gets my vote. Kain Highwind AND Asura? Sold.

Liam has hella diversity for a voice that's instantly recognizable in all incarnations, to the point some people might say he "always sounds the same". Well... Almost all incarnations. I still can't believe he's the guy from the pistachio commercials: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxQnnnyxzTA
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#68SmoshCuchPosted 1/15/2013 5:33:41 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
It would've been nice if you menitoned a role each of them played after their name.

guedesbrawl posted...
it would be nice if you listed examples of what roles they had.i simply do not care who voices things in games,so i really dunno...

Those^

I have no idea who most of these people are.
#69NewbiusPosted 1/15/2013 5:35:05 PM
As much as I really like Nolan North, I'm actually really getting tired of him. In the majority of his games, he never steps it up. He sounds the same in Prince of Persia, Uncharted, and Spec Ops The Line. The only time he sounded different was when he voiced one of the eye bots in Portal 2, but it was at best a small cameo.
#70Phantom_NookPosted 1/15/2013 5:45:18 PM
I voted for Troy Baker because Pyrrohn.
---
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442