Best Voice Actor in the Industry

#71FlyinTonitePosted 1/15/2013 7:53:30 PM
No cam clarke, no vote for me (jk I voted other :p)
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#72Toadster9001Posted 1/15/2013 8:01:59 PM
Charles Marinet

3D_Shado posted...
Just about to say this.

I guess OP isn't down with "the herd" if u kno wat i mean ;)))))))

**** off please.
---
Brothers Obscura
#73vidalmorazaPosted 1/15/2013 8:02:54 PM
While Nolan North has some unique characters, he sounds the same in every other game, I would have voted for Troy, because he did Yuri from Vesperia, but he also did Snow from FFXIII and I hated that game, so my vote goes for Robin Atkin Downes , even when he is not there...

I also liked the most popular, Mark Hamil as the Joker and of course John DiMaggio
---
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg
#74Helmsly2008Posted 1/15/2013 8:08:33 PM
MisterSmee posted...
DougyB posted...
RedOrion posted...
Nolan North's got a great variety, so i'll vote for him.

Hah, oh wow... You have to be joking. He sounds the same in everything and I can pick him out IMMEDIATELY when I hear him.

Play dota 2 and get your incredibly uninformed opinion fixed.

Also he voiced the penguin in Arkham City. He has an amazing range.
#75SocranPosted 1/15/2013 8:46:01 PM(edited)
SmoshCuch posted...
thundercat2600 posted...
It would've been nice if you menitoned a role each of them played after their name.

guedesbrawl posted...
it would be nice if you listed examples of what roles they had.i simply do not care who voices things in games,so i really dunno...

Those^

I have no idea who most of these people are.

I can give you a few examples, off the top of my head.

Troy Baker: Snow from Final Fantasy XIII, Pyrrhon from Kid Icarus Uprising
Nolan North: Nathan Drake from Uncharted, and... Deadpool sometimes? I dunno, he seems to be in literally every game I haven't played, and none of the ones I have.
Johnny Yong Bosh: Ichigo from Bleach, Nero from Devil May Cry 4, Lelouch from Code Geass (my personal favorite of his roles - dude has a suprisingly good evil laugh)
Yuri Lowenthal: Sasuke from Naruto, Cecil from FFIV DS (and Dissidia)
Vic Mignogna: Edward from Fullmetal Alchemist. I don't know any others.
Quinton Flynn: ...I forget. I think he's Raiden from Metal Gear Solid?
Steven Blum: Tom from Toonami, Spike from Cowboy Bebop, Roger from The Big O, a billion others
Crispin Freeman: Alucard from Hellsing, Albedo from Xenosaga
Liam O'Brien: Kain from Final Fantasy IV, Caius from Final Fantasy XIII-2, Dr. Tenma from Monster, the voice in the "wonderful pistachios" commercials

These aren't even necessarily their most well-known roles, like I said it's just off the top of my head. Most of them are very prolific. I almost guarantee that you've heard Crispin Freeman, Steve Blum, Yuri Lowenthal, Liam O'Brien, and Johnny Yong Bosh in some role that you'd immediately recognize.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."