People if you haven't already please go play Darksiders 2

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. People if you haven't already please go play Darksiders 2
3 years ago#1
Go do yourselves a favor. Treat yourself nice for once. Darksiders is freakin awesome. Sure it has its problems what game doesn't? *cough*Super Mario Galaxy*cough* Its amazing and everyone should be playing it. I don't see how terrible games like Assassin Creed over shadow something like Darksiders? I paid money i cant get back for Assassin Creed 3.. $65.09 To follow people around.... Come on man. Hopefully Nintendo will buy Vigil and Darksiders from THQ on January 22. Then Darksiders with get even better. Death in Smash Bros?
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3307-2788 Tell me if you add me. Best Anime #1 Clannad #2 Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei #3 Hajime no Ippo #4 Toradora #5 Rainbow.
3 years ago#2
Play it on PC if you can, or the other consoles so you can get the complete experience.
3 years ago#3
I don't think i should play Darksiders 2 until I've tried the first one. I might see if i can find a used copy somewhere.
3 years ago#4
No
3 years ago#5
I've got it. Pretty fun game. Wasn't amazing or anything, but I definetly enjoyed playing it.
-
Good stuff
3 years ago#6
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Play it on PC if you can, or the other consoles so you can get the complete experience.

stfu theres nothing wrong with the wii u version
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
little did I know, James Dean was actually on the down low.
3 years ago#7

It's missing graphical effects, runs worse, and doesn't even have the newest DLC.
3 years ago#8

It's missing graphical effects, runs worse, and doesn't even have the newest DLC.

Yippy! I'm going to play it on 360... do I win? >_<
Sweet
3 years ago#9
Gdboyratedloud posted...

Yeah! There's nothing wrong with the WiiU version compared to the PC besides the fact it runs worse, it's missing a lot of DLC, and it costs more.
3 years ago#10
I got it on Steam with all of its DLC for $13
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. People if you haven't already please go play Darksiders 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived