This is the Wii U board, not a PC board

#11StarBladeEdgePosted 1/10/2013 2:55:07 AM
pc gaming ....ahahahahahaha...no seriously : people are still playing on pc and don't play on nintendo systems ??? lol are we back in the early 80's ???

nintendo have more fun !
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#12Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 3:03:55 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
pc gaming ....ahahahahahaha...no seriously : people are still playing on pc and don't play on nintendo systems ??? lol are we back in the early 80's ???

nintendo have more fun !

HAHAHA...people still post on message boards about things they hate just to annoy people they don't know? What is this, the late 90's?
#13DrSnakesPosted 1/10/2013 4:09:22 AM
thread backfired

bravo, tc
#14FoppePosted 1/10/2013 4:13:32 AM
Kids have been playing PC games on their TV's since the 90's.
Heck, even some early 3D cards had TV Out because while displaying the game on a TV it looked like the game was running with AA.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#15shaunmePosted 1/10/2013 4:17:29 AM
thread backfired.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#16sarevokmbPosted 1/10/2013 4:43:11 AM
godslayer61 posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
This guy is angry that he is overpaying for games, just mark and ignore him people.

first off u cant even buy games for the pc in stores or its dam hard ,plus keyboard and mouse wtf u kidding ,pc gaming is dying ya its great that every game u can get free on the pc by downloading it, lets upgrade are ram and everthing under the hood every year because thats realy smart.. mark and ignore u for stupidity

1. Why would you need to buy PC games in stores? With Steam, you can get games for far cheaper, and not have to worry about damaging/losing them.

2. PC gaming is far from dying. In fact, it is seeing its biggest resurgence in years. PC gaming hasn't done this well since the SNES/Genesis era.

3. Upgrade your.... RAM...? Every year? This statement proves that you know absolutely nothing about PC gaming, or computers, altogether.

4. Upgrading every year? I have a gaming laptop that I bought at the beginning of 2010 for $800. It is still capable of playing every game that I throw at it, on the max settings, without any noticeable framerate issues.

If you buy or build a good gaming desktop, you will have even less to worry about. Unless you are a hardcore PC enthusiast who has to have all of the newest stuff, you won't have to upgrade for a long time. After 4-5 years, you may have to start turning graphics settings on games down to normal, or pay $200-300 for a new graphics card. No different from having to buy a new console every 4-5 years.

Also, you have a lot of nerve to call someone stupid, when your grammar skills and grasp of the English language are equivalent to that of a twelve year old Nigerian middle-school drop-out.
---
"The law is only a protection when everyone agrees to be bound by it. We don't." -Thane, Mass Effect 2
#17RelevenPosted 1/10/2013 4:48:41 AM
Actually I think this guy is just angry that there are a large horde of PC gamers who seem to assume that just because their games are on other platforms gives them some kind of hollier than thou right to be an ass for everything not being catered to them.

I think he's right.
---
http://www.notenoughshaders.com/2012/07/02/the-rise-of-costs-the-fall-of-gaming/
#18FoppePosted 1/10/2013 4:51:50 AM
Maybe I'm going to the wrong stores...
I was in at least 5 stores last week that sold PC games.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#19ShadowSkill11Posted 1/10/2013 7:58:12 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Shah138 posted...
Some people actually enjoy playing on the couch on their tv or gamepad

http://store.steampowered.com/bigpicture/

That looks pretty cool! I don't have a gaming PC though lol

That seems like a personal problem. It is common knowledge people with PCs are used to having the best versions of multi platform games, the most exclusive titles, and cheaper games. Besides, all they have to do to play from a couch is hook an hdmi cable up to their t v and use a controller or wireless mouse and keyboard.
#20Rasputin77Posted 1/10/2013 8:08:37 AM
Another example of someone who just doesn't learn.

No one gives a damn if you can get a game for less on PC or if that game will run better.

Correction - people who own both a PC and a Wii U might give a damn. And if the game is on both systems, it's worth mentioning on either board. STOP trying to speak for everyone.

Not everyone has a gaming PC.

Right - and therefore, any posts or threads talking about games on both systems would not be directed towards those people. Pretty simple.

If they have one, I'm sure they are more than aware of the fact that they can get the game cheaper for that device.

And now you're just assuming what people know - classic GameFAQs protocol. Perhaps you'd like to tell me about my degree, job, or living conditions too?

You're being nothing but annoying by mentioning this in every post about a multiplatform game

No, sweetie... you're being annoyed by these mentions. Learn the difference.

...though I'm sure that is your only intention.

Again, back to assuming you know what people are doing on the other side of a computer screen.

"Please go to the PC board with this stuff."
Or, continue posting it here, because it's perfectly acceptable as explained in my initial retort.

Now... this is where you whimper out a feeble shot at me... maybe a good "Whuuu, Rasputin77 post", or a nice name-calling... anything to divert attention away from the points I've made. Begin! =D
---
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un