Club Nintendo screwed me over!

#1undisputed2386Posted 1/10/2013 4:38:50 AM
Back in late November, I entered in the PIN's for three games (New Super Mario Bros. U, Kirby's Dream Collection, Kirby's Epic Yarn) and a message popped up saying that no coins were available for those titles at the time. It was confusing and a little upsetting, but I eventually forgot about it.

I logged into my Club Nintendo account today and saw some post game surveys to complete which I promptly did. After I was finished, I noticed that 60 coins were being offered if you registered a copy of New Super Mario Bros. U.....those of which I didn't receive. I was given 10 coins for completing the post game survey but didn't get 60 coins added to my account.

Do you think I could contact Nintendo's customer service and have them add the coins?

Has this happened to anyone else?
---
GOKAIIIII SHHIIILLVAAHH
#2FoppePosted 1/10/2013 4:44:06 AM
So I was down at the store last week to buy some bacon, and they had no bacon at all.
I was confused.
So I forgot about it and entered the same store today and suddenly they had bacon.
They screwed me over, shall I sue them?
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#3T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 1/10/2013 4:56:09 AM
Foppe posted...

Yes.
---
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
NNID: CodenameGreyFox
#4GloryChaosPosted 1/10/2013 4:58:15 AM
Contact them and explain what happened. You should get the coins.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#5KAMMYqueenPosted 1/10/2013 5:25:27 AM
Foppe posted...
So I was down at the store last week to buy some bacon, and they had no bacon at all.
I was confused.
So I forgot about it and entered the same store today and suddenly they had bacon.

you should
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#6SocranPosted 1/10/2013 5:32:47 AM
Considering that I got coins for NSMBU on day one, there must have been an error of some sort, so you probably should look into that.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."