Walking Dead Survival Instinct Wii U release confirmed

#31jmichaelbpPosted 1/10/2013 10:18:16 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Baha05 posted...
Too bad the gameplay looks like ass, which this board told me is more important than anything else... Lol

lol gameplay looks fine

If you like cruddy Call of Duty engine games, sure. Game looks like garbage and will only sell based on the license it's attached to.

I don't think this is the COD engine. I think this is TR's proprietary engine, the one they used for Ghostbusters The Game.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#32Baha05Posted 1/10/2013 10:18:26 AM
jmichaelbp posted...
It looks really rough around the edges.

True but it doesn't make it bad by any means.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#33IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/10/2013 10:19:44 AM
jmichaelbp posted...
Baha05 posted...
Too bad the gameplay looks like ass, which this board told me is more important than anything else... Lol

lol gameplay looks fine

If you like cruddy Call of Duty engine games, sure. Game looks like garbage and will only sell based on the license it's attached to.

I don't think this is the COD engine. I think this is TR's proprietary engine, the one they used for Ghostbusters The Game.

Nah looks just like Call of Duty to me.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#34Baha05Posted 1/10/2013 10:20:16 AM
Watch the gameplay video and you'll see? It's obviously made on the COD engine just like the newest 007 games were.

So any FPS is basically like CoD to you?
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#35jmichaelbpPosted 1/10/2013 10:20:19 AM
Baha05 posted...
jmichaelbp posted...
It looks really rough around the edges.

True but it doesn't make it bad by any means.

I just hope the March release is fake, if it came out on October 31st, they'd have time to polish it and it'd come out on the same day season 1 of the show started.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#36IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/10/2013 10:21:24 AM
Baha05 posted...
Watch the gameplay video and you'll see? It's obviously made on the COD engine just like the newest 007 games were.

So any FPS is basically like CoD to you?

No, please actually read what I wrote before commenting. You are quickly slipping into ignorant troll territory like Buretsu, might have to add you to the ignore list.
---
#37jmichaelbpPosted 1/10/2013 10:21:43 AM
jmichaelbp posted...
Baha05 posted...

lol gameplay looks fine

Nah looks just like Call of Duty to me.

I don't know, it seemed to have some physics in the trailer. More than I can say for COD.
---
#38IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/10/2013 10:23:22 AM
The animations were blatantly call of duty esque
---
#39Mystic201Posted 1/10/2013 10:23:28 AM
Is this the trailer you are talking that the devs are talking about in this article?
http://m.digitalspy.com/gaming/news/a449619/the-walking-dead-survival-instinct-developer-on-fan-made-trailer.html
---
Fallin Monkeys
#40Baha05Posted 1/10/2013 10:23:38 AM
No, please actually read what I wrote before commenting. You are quickly slipping into ignorant troll territory like Buretsu, might have to add you to the ignore list.

You're the one that just said it looked like CoD, which at the basic is pretty much an FPS.
---