Nintendo wouldn't be trolled so hard if it wasn't a dangerous console.

#11knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 11:05:29 AM
thundercat2600 posted...
By TC's logic, I guess the Vita must be the most dangerous game system of all time.

Vita is harmless.
No one cares about the vita.
---
Old School Games FTW!
#12Sharky8Posted 1/10/2013 12:23:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#13Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/10/2013 12:25:49 PM
I could troll the Sony and Microsoft boards and tell them how puny their sales are. I could go tell them how awful all of their games are. But there's just no reason to ever even visit the PS3 or XBox360 boards.

Everyone thinks Mario when they video games. The Wii is the best selling console of the 7th generation. The 3DS is the best selling handheld of the current generation. And the Wii U is the best selling console of the current generation because Sony and Microsoft still haven't released anything.

Nintendo is on top. There's no reason to gloat.

Sony and Microsoft are losing, in every sense of the word, that's why they troll.

So do people troll the vita for the same reasons, or do you just make up positive reasons for other people to not like what you do?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#14HELZEROPosted 1/10/2013 12:40:29 PM
Its being trolled by ex nintendo fanboys who have been seriously let down by nintendos agenda in their recent past. Eventually you will see the light and fight against those you once stood for as well.
#15DarkShadowRagePosted 1/10/2013 2:54:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCc-RWIp7XU
---
A big time Samus fan and Metroid fan |I'm probably the biggest Samus fan you'll ever meet.
#16HeaderHogPosted 1/10/2013 3:59:07 PM
Virus66 posted...
So does this mean Nintendo has finally devised a console capable of killing people? I must test this...

OH YEAH!
I JUST MURDERED SOMEONE LAST NIGHT BY WHACKING THEM OVER THE HEAD WITH THE GAMEPAD!
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#17nb003_99Posted 1/10/2013 4:00:26 PM
Danger Will Robinson!