ZombiU demo for US today

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. ZombiU demo for US today
3 years ago#1
Not sure when it gets added but those that have been waiting to try the game, today's your chance.
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner.
3 years ago#2
Thank you topic number 4.
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
3 years ago#3
Would love a link to the thread where they state in the title that the demo is coming out today.
Only thread I found was one complaining about how the demo was supposed to be out on another day.
3 years ago#4
mcnichoj posted...
Would love a link to the thread where they state in the title that the demo is coming out today.
Only thread I found was one complaining about how the demo was supposed to be out on another day.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65144166
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
3 years ago#5
What's in the demo? I already have the game so I'm not gonna download, I'm just curious as to what they chose to show off.

Anyways, I hope the demo increases sales of the game. This game deserved much better review scores than it got.
You know who else has the best tacos in town? My mom!
3DS FC: 1203- 9386- 4415 NNID: Shadow9000
3 years ago#6
YamiYugi4400 posted...
mcnichoj posted...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65144166
Oh, they put a space in the name.
*Dances off the stage*
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. ZombiU demo for US today

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived