Any ps3 owners got a Wi U also and dont regret it?

#41StarBladeEdgePosted 1/11/2013 1:10:27 AM(edited)
DemonDog666 posted...
The only exclusive worth a damn is zombiU and it's not even close getting the system for. Unless you are a Nintendo fanboy or the play on the tablet thing would significantly benefit you in some way because of your living arrangement I don't see any reason to get wiiU.

then what do you want here ? yeah bad question huh ? troll the **** out of this board , what else....

edit : oh you are already warned ....what a surprise. better be a good doggy now . want some scooby snacks ? you bad little darkness demon doggy you.
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#42ElectricMolePosted 1/11/2013 1:28:18 AM
Me!

I think its a good system and I bought it with hopes of lots of Grasshopper Manufacture and Fatal Frame games and other obscure Japanese games.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#43TMW001Posted 1/11/2013 1:31:14 AM
I got Sonic all star racing transformed for the 5 player on one system gameplay and Tekken because of tekken ball and those cool Nintendo outfits.
#44PUNCHOUT1116Posted 1/11/2013 1:35:05 AM
I have both and they seem to be complementing each other pretty well. I have a few PS3 games that aren't available on the U and vice versa. Been playing the U more lately, but that's only because I got some new games for it. Other than that, I just kinda flop back and forth between them.
---
-
Good stuff
#45Zozzilla_MkIIPosted 1/11/2013 1:38:09 AM(edited)
The only thing I regret is using my credit card to buy it as I didn't save up for it. Took me ages to pay the damn thing off. I've been dividing my time between AC3 on my PS3 and Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper on the Wii U lately. Should play more ZombieU, though.
---
http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo185/Devrinna/290zmtu.jpg ~ By itachi15243
#46Faceman_Posted 1/11/2013 1:46:43 AM
I've got a PS3 and Wii U. Haven't played my ps3 since getting my Wii U, but only beacuse I haven't gotten any new games for it in awhile, still use it for blu rays though. Love them both.