Walking Dead coming to Wii U

#91LUlGIPosted 1/11/2013 9:21:33 AM
they ban him/her from posting on a board that they're trolling

Wouldn't that be too much?

by IP Address?

People get around that all the time anyway
#92Rasputin77Posted 1/11/2013 9:24:04 AM
Buretsu posted...
Everybody who posts in this topic seems to care.

Nice try... never true.
---
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un
#93xXDa-KidXxPosted 1/11/2013 9:32:31 AM
LUlGI posted...
they ban him/her from posting on a board that they're trolling

Wouldn't that be too much?

by IP Address?

People get around that all the time anyway

Too much? They can post on any other board, just not the bored they're trolling. It doesn't have to be permanent, but it should be a while before they can depending on how much, and severe their trolling is.

I guess too much would be permabanning them from the entire site??
---
NNID: xXDaKidXx (The Wonderful 101 Board needs more people)
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaKidWiiTrailers <--[Updates, Trailers, Reviews, and more!]
#94LUlGIPosted 1/11/2013 9:39:02 AM
No, because then they'd have to monitor what boards to keep them off of.
People have alts anyway, and usermap axing accounts for just one board seems a little silly anyway.

A troll is a troll. You kick him off one board, he's probably just going to troll another. There's no use for banning one off of one board.
That's where warns, suspensions, and purgatory comes in.

Plus, mods go by your moderation history as a whole, not just a single board you're trolling.

I dunno, seems unnecessary to me.
#95JackalPosted 1/11/2013 9:44:38 AM
Well at least there will be another first person zombie shooter for Zombie U fans to try out.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak
#96Oni_TaedoPosted 1/11/2013 10:02:30 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Funny how only the most dedicated of fans are even giving this game a chance, lol

I'm not much a fan of FPS, as a matter of fact, and it IS a fact, the only good FPS ever made is Perfect Dark. Albert Einstein knew this, why doesn't anyone else?

Another awful genre is the point n' click adventure genre. Not even games, more like novels, and while I didn't mind Detective Club, I do think that point n' click style games have NO place in modern gaming (they didn't even have a place in the late 90's). Telltale did an alright job on BttF, and Sam and Max was okay.

I don't play games for story, I have books for that. I am a rather avid reader, I intend on finishing the entire Assassin's Creed series of novels (I prefer them, no worrying about those ass controls, and no bloody Desmond, which is a freaking plus) by the end of next week. So I think I get enough story in my entertainment "diet" thank you.

I certainly don't need a game with boring gameplay, and a great story, that's based off a tv series I have no interest in, which in turn is based off a decent comic (not good, not great, just decent).

I'd like to say that this will be better, but I have a feeling that Activision might screw this up. I mean, the developers track record is that god awful Ghostbusters game (and I already hated the films, I love Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd, but the films were garbage), so I can understand the fact that no one is excited for this, but there's no way in hell it could be worse than what Telltale did (not that their game was awful, just not amazing. All of their games range in the ok, to simply decent, no real gems in there).

*Remembers how bad Ghostbusters was*
Okay, yeah, I suppose since it's those morons at the helm, it might just be one of the worst games of this gen, and we just got started.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#97jmichaelbpPosted 1/11/2013 10:09:42 AM
http://scbones1996.tumblr.com/image/40184501360

Kenny: Urrrrbaaanss.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#98Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/11/2013 11:40:59 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Wii U fanboys still pretending that this game does not look terrible.

in every topic i see your annoying user name........go hug your kirby or something......

See sig.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#99NintendologicalPosted 1/11/2013 12:24:41 PM
Lightning_fan posted...

Their game would work so much better with the Wii U. I mean the game with a game pad was alright but a tablet/point and click system is much better.

This game looks good too though.

TellTale's TWD is already on tablets. Well, already available for the iPad (sorry Android fans). But, I agree. The game would actually play well on the Wii U since it is mostly point-and-click.
---
"Your uncle was so dumb he paid the full price of a new PS2 to rent it for a week? Your family tree must be a straight line" - Finlandia