A game is not good just because it has mario in the title

#51adgamerPosted 1/10/2013 3:20:51 PM(edited)
I agree with everything the TC has said and I share the sentiment behind every word. People, we have been playing the same damn 2d mario since the NES (with prettier graphics). Aren't you bored yet?

Even if you're not bored, I hope you understand why some of us think it's a snore fest. Give me a 3D mario over this junk ANY DAY.
---
LOL UMBONGO
#52Darth_ElusivePosted 1/10/2013 3:30:00 PM
Unfortunately, people will still buy games with Mario's name on it. Just like McDonald's would sell hundreds of thousand of Big Mac.
---
Look at my XBOX720 ===> i7 2600 @3.4Ghz | ATI 6850 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | Asus P8P67 LE
Now playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Dead or Alive 5
#53HeaderHogPosted 1/10/2013 3:34:08 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
I'm so sick of people pretending mario games are great especially the ones that are mediocre at best for this day and age. The NSMB series especially, no online, no level editor, not that much content, insanely easy and a full priced retail game, if this had any other title it would be called a waste of money and a massive rip off, something that should be a eshop game, but since it's mario everyone pretends it's great.

Rayman is coming.
Everybody is anticipating it.
It has nothing you mentioned here.
Your point?
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#54squatch22Posted 1/10/2013 3:38:08 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
I'm so sick of people pretending mario games are great especially the ones that are mediocre at best for this day and age. The NSMB series especially, no online, no level editor, not that much content, insanely easy and a full priced retail game, if this had any other title it would be called a waste of money and a massive rip off, something that should be a eshop game, but since it's mario everyone pretends it's great.

Played all the games u class as mediocre have u? Nope.
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#55squatch22Posted 1/10/2013 3:39:00 PM
HeaderHog posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

Rayman is coming.
Everybody is anticipating it.
It has nothing you mentioned here.
Your point?

He just hates Nintendo games that ppl like and he has never even bothered to try.
---
#56HeaderHogPosted 1/10/2013 3:40:23 PM
More importantly, something for you to learn, a game is not mediocre just because it has Mario on the title, because you seem horribly biased when you said that.
I played expecting a total rehash- and I didn't get one.
---
#57squatch22Posted 1/10/2013 3:41:19 PM
HeaderHog posted...
More importantly, something for you to learn, a game is not mediocre just because it has Mario on the title, because you seem horribly biased when you said that.

He said its ok hes biased because he knows hes biased.
---
#58HeaderHogPosted 1/10/2013 3:44:16 PM
squatch22 posted...
HeaderHog posted...

._. You just realized that.
---
#59squatch22Posted 1/10/2013 3:47:06 PM
HeaderHog posted...
squatch22 posted...
HeaderHog posted...

._. You just realized that.

No, its obvious hes a massive hypocrite. lol
---
#60BakaIdiotPosted 1/10/2013 3:52:38 PM
DemonDog666 posted...

lol joke topic.