A game is not good just because it has mario in the title

#81Steven010702Posted 1/10/2013 5:02:48 PM
It seems I'm the only one who like Mario's Time Machine. Also, other than the crap ranking system for online, I thought Mario Tennis Open was an excellent game.
---
I lost the game!
#82Zogar20Posted 1/10/2013 5:03:31 PM
Oh GameFaqs, what a magical place it is indeed.

Where opinions are fact, and facts only matter if they agree with or support your opinion, er oops, I mean your stated fact.

And other peoples opinions aren't just always wrong, they often times don't even count as an opinion, as they aren't saying how someone feels about something, but are actually just someone saying something that is opposed to a stated, and known to be true beyond any shadow of a dout fact(your opinion).

Seriously guys, some people like Mario games, some don't, get over it. Just because you think they are good, of bad, doesn't mean you are right over all. All it means is that you like/dislike them, and nothing more. I am aware this post is a waste of time, and no one will care, and it won't change anything on any level, but I am bored and decided to post it anyway.
---
http://www.animecubed.com/billy/
Great game, give it a try, and put zogar as your referal to get bonuses to start.
#83LegendaryHeroRebornPosted 1/10/2013 5:09:04 PM
I don't agree with your other points, but I agree that it should have online and NSMB series is not as good or lengthy as the amazing Mario games like Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, SMW 1 & 2, SMB3D Land, etc. But why post this in both 3DS & Wii U board, do you get pleasure in seeing what people's reactions are?
---
Wii U NNID: LegendaryHeroR. 3DS FC: 0731-5087-7070.
Xbox Live & PSN: EliteGamerRyan.
#84Mystic201Posted 1/10/2013 5:09:16 PM
Of course it is.
---
Fallin Monkeys
#85minjonator1234Posted 1/10/2013 5:14:30 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
HeaderHog posted...
We remember an anonymous hackey sack we could customize.
That pretty much removes all personality from him.

No, it means that we all know that there's going to be new things, but it won't be a big deal.

Who the hell are you? A clairvoyant?
Knowing Sony, they usually make somewhat weaker consoles than their main competition, which in the last gen was Microsoft, and Sony is losing money.
And Microsoft is hyping Kinect like crazy selling Kinect360 bundles.

And yet he still has more personality then mario, weird how that works.

No idea what you are trying to say again, just more ignorance from you.

You don't need to be clairvoyant you just need common sense something which you appear to lack. WiiU is on par with ps3 give or take, the only way for Sony not to make a more powerful console then wiiU is for them to make something that's not more powerful then ps3, which isn't going to happen because releasing a console costs money and you lose your install base so if they were going to release a console that wasn't more powerful then ps3, they just wouldn't and would just make more games for ps3. Same applies to MS.

Infectedglore2 posted...
I'm pretty sure people here know that TC. Especially NSMB2. Still doesn't mean we can't enjoy em though. I'm sure you've enjoyed what "critics" or the "majority" have claimed are bad games.

Well if they know it they really are pretending.

Dunno about you, but if I let someone, a lot of people even, completely control how I looked, I would think I had very little personality. And what does personality have to do with arguing that a company is "milking" a franchise that has been very successful over 20 years? Sure, it had some misses over the years, but the good games outnumber the bad ones by a landslide. Sure, they're using a similar formula in newer games, but look at other companies that tried to deviate from original games. 95% of the time they failed miserably. Nuts and Bolts. Don't even try to defend it, Microsoft had nothing to do with the decision of adding cars. Sonic 06, they turned sonic into a character trying to save a princess, much like mario. I know that game was bad for more reasons, but I've heard many people dislike just that concept. Final Fantasy XIII, they made a JRPG more linear than it should be. there's plenty more I could put on the list, but I think I made my point. Most of the time, fans say they want something different, and when they get their wish, they whine about how it's not like the original game, and bash the company forever. Nintendo is just sticking to what they feel is most successful in a game starring their mascot, which is the same successful formula that they're currently using.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/oblivionitus
Somebody please motivate me to post videos on youtube. I can't do it myself
#86TiamatKillerPosted 1/10/2013 5:15:51 PM
I hate Mario.
---
i5-3570k @3.4GHZ_GTX 560Ti (2GB)_Asus P8Z77-V Pro_Samsung 840 (250GB)_1TB Seagate_8GB RAM_Zalman 9900 MAX_CoolerMaster HAF 912
#87Mystic201Posted 1/10/2013 5:20:56 PM
TiamatKiller posted...
I hate Mario.

That's not possible.
---
Fallin Monkeys
#88RahzarXPosted 1/10/2013 5:21:11 PM
Mario > Zelda

:)
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#89Devil_wings00Posted 1/10/2013 5:42:05 PM
Interfusor posted...
Yes it is. Call of Mario will be the best and most popular FPS ever.

I'd actually pay money for a CoD style mario inspired FPS lol That sounds like a good bit of fun ;p
---
3570k @ 4.6, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, 2 Mushkin Chronos in raid0, 1TB WD black.
#90Ultra321Posted 1/10/2013 5:47:21 PM
Why is everybody always picking on the person who makes very good topics? What DemonDogg says is true. Every now & then, Nintendo is always making a Mario game. I mean when was the last time you ever played a game that starred Luigi? The only Luigi game I've seen is on GameCube. Every other game is all Mario. Oh, & stop hating on DemonDogg! Just because he made a topic telling whatever he wants to talk about doesn't mean he's a troll. If u guys don't like it, stay off of it! & I don't care what you guys think about me. I'll say what I wanna say. Now, if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go play Luigi's Mansion a bit b4 I hit Xbox Live. DemonDogg, don't let them get to you!