XD NNID deleted because of underage use

#101Sailor GoonPosted 1/11/2013 12:25:23 AM
Buretsu posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
Buretsu posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
What does this even mean?

It means that you're utterly worthless as a human being, and that the world would be a better place just from not having you in it any more. Was I not being obvious enough?

wow, you seriously have issues

I'm not the one who goes on message boards for the express purpose of making everyone else miserable.

No matter how much trolling anyone here or elsewhere does, no one deserves a message saying they pretty much should just die and the world would be better without them. You seriously have major issues. If he bothers you that much, just ignore him.
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#102Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/11/2013 12:32:11 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

I see you feel quite strongly about me. May I ask what has inspired your intense hatred?

The fact that everything you ever say is designed to be as aggravating as possible. The fact that I've not seen anything from you that in any way redeems you as an actual human being worthy of anything else.

Oh.

I bet you think of me a lot don't you?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#103BuretsuPosted 1/11/2013 12:32:20 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
Buretsu posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
Buretsu posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
What does this even mean?

It means that you're utterly worthless as a human being, and that the world would be a better place just from not having you in it any more. Was I not being obvious enough?

wow, you seriously have issues

I'm not the one who goes on message boards for the express purpose of making everyone else miserable.

No matter how much trolling anyone here or elsewhere does, no one deserves a message saying they pretty much should just die and the world would be better without them. You seriously have major issues. If he bothers you that much, just ignore him.

What do you care? At least he's having a good laugh about it.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#104TheBonfiniPosted 1/11/2013 12:40:03 AM
This topic took an unexpected turn for the mentally ill.. So much so that even the most hardcore Nintendo apologists wouldn't defend this type of behavior display. This is SICK!

Ignore him, Buretsu and live a life free of the obvious misery Kirby causes you on a daily basis.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#105Baha05Posted 1/11/2013 12:41:51 AM
Yeah the topic is going a bit far.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#106geneticsftwPosted 1/11/2013 12:59:54 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
lol you guys are so far up Nintendo's ass, its not even funny

Don't laugh, I saw your twin when I was there.
---
Sweet
#107Sailor GoonPosted 1/11/2013 1:30:10 AM
What do you care? At least he's having a good laugh about it.

Laugh? Where exactly is he laughing about it. And I care because I'm a human being. You took your usual bile way too far.
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#108Board_hunter567Posted 1/11/2013 1:41:11 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
Laugh? Where exactly is he laughing about it.

Probably in front of his computer. Those kinds of responses are what he (and you, you little bleeding heart you) live for, after all.
#109TheBonfiniPosted 1/11/2013 1:43:58 AM
Board_hunter567 posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
Laugh? Where exactly is he laughing about it.

Probably in front of his computer. Those kinds of responses are what he (and you, you little bleeding heart you) live for, after all.

Most people are snickering at the fact that a known troll got a Nintendo fanboy so riled up he started basically wishing he was dead.

You can only laugh or weep for humanity when stuff like that happens.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#110Infectedglore2Posted 1/11/2013 3:44:30 AM
What's funny is that in one of the comments a poster is made that one of his post got deleted for calling someone an idiot when if you do the same you get your post deleted or even banned on Gamefaqs too.