Which of the big three do you want to see fail?

#31BoosterBurstPosted 1/10/2013 4:33:08 PM
Micro$oft since Micro$oft ruined gaming. I believe that the only way for games to be good again is if M$ dies.
#32greensacsPosted 1/10/2013 4:43:44 PM
None but I am an Xbox guy. Hands down the 360 is one of the best conoles ever and I have owned all of them but the Neo Geo. On the other hand I love what Nintendo and their franchises bring to the table. So on that note if i had to choose I would say Sony.

Oh and Sony help the Vita from the disaster course its on.
---
360 GT-TedNugent NRA Vita-iVitaKid
WiiU- Daddy_Kong
#33knightimexPosted 1/11/2013 9:57:07 AM(edited)
I picked all of them.
Now everyone can STFU about who is better.

Won't bother me the slightest.
PC is has and will ALWAYS be the better option. Period.

damnit
see what you guys did?
my pc master race is showing...

>_>
<_<
---
Old School Games FTW!
#34DarkZV2BetaPosted 1/11/2013 10:06:18 AM
I voted for none. Microsoft is pushing technology boundaries in interesting ways, Nintendo is presenting interesting new practical interactive entertainment technology, and Sony has a few niches they fill in various markets.
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
Hey... just so you know...PC is a brand. ;). ~Lord_Kagato
#35IcedEarthaholicPosted 1/11/2013 10:12:07 AM
Microsoft won't be as successful this coming generation. Lack of exclusives (hell, they killed off a majority of their own franchises), possible budget-bursting price tag, XBL is a ripoff, all in all I just don't see them having the same success as they once did with the 360.

Sony is in trouble, and it sucks because I like their products. Hell, I love my Vita. I really don't want to see them relegated to nothingness but at the rate they are going, they probably will tank. My buddy seems to think they will kick ass this generation, but I don't see it happening.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#3640DribylfPosted 1/11/2013 10:19:26 AM
I dislike MS, but I don't want any of them to fail.

Competition breeds quality.
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#37Rappy00Posted 1/11/2013 10:27:10 AM
Sony, I have nothing against them and I'm sure they're good people but the the rage from their fanboys would be the best thing to see.
---
Nintendo ID:Rappy0
PSN:Rappy0
#38DarkZV2BetaPosted 1/11/2013 9:21:18 PM
IcedEarthaholic posted...
Microsoft won't be as successful this coming generation. Lack of exclusives (hell, they killed off a majority of their own franchises), possible budget-bursting price tag, XBL is a ripoff, all in all I just don't see them having the same success as they once did with the 360.

Sony is in trouble, and it sucks because I like their products. Hell, I love my Vita. I really don't want to see them relegated to nothingness but at the rate they are going, they probably will tank. My buddy seems to think they will kick ass this generation, but I don't see it happening.

You can always revive a franchise or buy more exclusives, we don't know the price tag, and if the Xbox became unpopular? They'd charge less for live, or even make it free again. These are mostly non-issues stemming from them being in too comfortable a position to give a ****.

And yeah, given Sony's position... The best thing that they can do, TBH, is build a better-than-WiiU with a regular controller and sell it for less, but I don't think they're aiming for that. Vita suggests they want to keep with expensive, flashy technology rather than practicality.
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
Hey... just so you know...PC is a brand. ;). ~Lord_Kagato
#39RetroFanGirlPosted 1/11/2013 9:21:48 PM
marinerzz posted...
Microsoft ruined gaming by turning console games and PC games into horrible PC/console hybrids that suck at everything. I wish they went away before the xbox came out but better late than never.

---
Hi.
#40AhnoldDoodPosted 1/11/2013 9:22:51 PM
I don't wanna see any of them fall, but I admit, I wouldn't bat an eye if Microsoft goes under.