Seriously Nintendo?

#1Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 1/10/2013 4:50:47 PM
http://mynintendonews.com/2013/01/11/nintendo-network-id-will-be-deleted-if-nintendo-finds-out-a-minor-is-using-that-account-without-parental-consent/

The Nintendo Network ID of NeoGAF member suikodan was apparently deleted, because his or her young niece posted a drawing onto his or her Miiverse account. Because the niece wanted to get credit for her drawing, she asked suikodan to specify the drawing was made by her, a 10-year-old.

Apparently, after Miiverse moderators saw the girl’s post, suikodan’s Nintendo Network ID was deleted, as “children need parental consent to create an account online.” After the incident, the NeoGAF member explained what had happened to a Nintendo representative, who assured that he or she will be able to re-download games that were previously purchased in the Nintendo eShop via that account.

This is an exagerration Ninty!
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.
#2Baha05Posted 1/10/2013 4:51:15 PM
RUMOR
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#3AhnoldDoodPosted 1/10/2013 4:52:34 PM
Look who's late to the "I'm going to pretend this proof-less rumor is real!" party.
#4Kooky_von_Koopa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 4:53:10 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
Look who's late to the "I'm going to pretend this proof-less rumor is real!" party.

Prove it isn't real.
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
#5AhnoldDoodPosted 1/10/2013 4:54:19 PM
Kooky_von_Koopa posted...
Prove it isn't real.

There's absolutely no proof of this besides someone saying it is. And if we follow that logic, Bigfoot, the Loch-Ness Monster, and Dracula exists too.
#6ColorfulColorsPosted 1/10/2013 4:54:37 PM
Bad rumor about the Wii U: HAHA WII U SUCKS
Good rumor about the Wii U: FAKE! NOT REAL!
---
Go on the Wii U board and find a topic where the word fanboy isn't used. Its impossible.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed~SuperShyGuy9000
#7Kooky_von_Koopa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 4:55:27 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
Prove it isn't real.

There's absolutely no proof of this besides someone saying it is. And if we follow that logic, Bigfoot, the Loch-Ness Monster, and Dracula exists too.

They aren't real because there is no proof. Like you can't prove it's fake.
---
#8AhnoldDoodPosted 1/10/2013 4:56:46 PM

Its nice that you try to sound smart, but, FYI, that was stupid.
#9Kooky_von_Koopa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 5:02:06 PM
AhnoldDood posted...

Its nice that you try to sound smart, but, FYI, that was stupid.

Your lack of proof made you realize you are wrong and quickly emotionally you reacted to call my sentence "stupid."
---
#10Virus66Posted 1/10/2013 5:04:45 PM
Geez, this is just like the time Nintendo banned my NNID because I said I was 26 years old. It's absolutely ridiculous that they can do this stuff without anyone saying anything.

By the way, this totally didn't happen. Just because one person says it, it doesn't make it true. Any 'news' site that publishes information because of what ONE SINGLE PERSON on neogaf says, isn't a 'news' site any more than the Enquirer is.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit