The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Which of these game ideas would you like Nintendo to introduce at e3

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Which of these game ideas would you like Nintendo to introduce at e3
2 years ago#1
Would you like them to announce
Another sequel to Okami
A sequel to Super Princess Peach where you can play as Daisy that's a lot more challenging than the original
New Kirby
A new Paper Mario that returns to being like TTYD instead of being like Super Paper Mario or Sticker Star
A Super Mario Sunshine Sequel
A 3D Wario game like Mario 64 but with Wario characters
Another company making a sequel to Donkey Kong 64
A Star Fox Adventure sequel but this time done right
A 3D Battletoads game that plays like the legend of zelda
2 years ago#2
none of the above.......I'd rather they announce either a brand new IP or a Fatal Frame HD collection featuring all 4 games in the series (as full HD remakes) exclusively for the Wii U(since they.....you know....now own the Fatal Frame series).
(edited by tav19)
2 years ago#3
Okami sequel.
2 years ago#4
Out of those choices, I'd pick Mario Sunshine 2. I love the first one.
2 years ago#5
Account system, accomplishments, DVR and Netflix support on TVii.

None of the games in the OP.
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
2 years ago#6
None some of those games aren't even made by Nintendo, they have no control over that.

A golden sun Wii u game.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
2 years ago#7
How about no sequels? Why does everyone only want sequels? I want Nintendo to give us a new IP that can compete in the modern gaming world. It's been a while since we saw a new IP that was treated as a AAA release. Sure there have been some new IPs on the 3DS eshop that were pretty good like Dillon's Rolling Western, Crashmo/Pushmo and Sakura Samurai, but they were not big budget games. I want a new expansive adventure game that will rival anything on any other platform.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
2 years ago#8
DK64 sequel out of those choices.

Personally I want a Bowser RPG that plays like Fire Emblem or Advance Wars.
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)
2 years ago#9
None of the above.

I want a WaveRace U/1080p Snowboarding dual game release. Don't bother redoing the physics AT ALL, just new high res graphics and textures, please. I don't even care if it's download only. I'd still pay full retail.
---
I like video games.
2 years ago#10
New IPs.

Maybe some sequels would be ok, especially something like Star Fox, but I want new stuff from Nintendo. I'm sure they've got lots of new ideas, and despite how well each of their IPs are evolving, they are becoming, in a sense, stale. They've got a tried and true formula, and they stick to that. I still love them, and still buy them, but I want something fresh. Where they push gamers, and try some new things. Stuff that can rival some of the 3rd Party series coming out now, stuff like Far Cry 3 (To clarify; I don't mean FPS's [although a new Metroid-esque IP would be sick]. I just mean something on a grand scale, with a sprawling overworld, tons of sidequests, memorable villains, and of epic proportions).
---
GoldenEye: Aether'/RC : 0953-0826-2559 | NNID: FruitNukes
http://www.youtube.com/aethergoldeneye | www.bushleaguegaming.com
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Which of these game ideas would you like Nintendo to introduce at e3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived