Which of these game ideas would you like Nintendo to introduce at e3

#1xxxxxnPosted 1/10/2013 7:27:01 PM
Would you like them to announce
Another sequel to Okami
A sequel to Super Princess Peach where you can play as Daisy that's a lot more challenging than the original
New Kirby
A new Paper Mario that returns to being like TTYD instead of being like Super Paper Mario or Sticker Star
A Super Mario Sunshine Sequel
A 3D Wario game like Mario 64 but with Wario characters
Another company making a sequel to Donkey Kong 64
A Star Fox Adventure sequel but this time done right
A 3D Battletoads game that plays like the legend of zelda
#2tav19Posted 1/10/2013 7:36:50 PM(edited)
none of the above.......I'd rather they announce either a brand new IP or a Fatal Frame HD collection featuring all 4 games in the series (as full HD remakes) exclusively for the Wii U(since they.....you know....now own the Fatal Frame series).
#3mashuPosted 1/10/2013 7:44:31 PM
Okami sequel.
#4Tsutarja495Posted 1/10/2013 7:45:10 PM
Out of those choices, I'd pick Mario Sunshine 2. I love the first one.
#5shampoowarriorPosted 1/10/2013 7:50:41 PM
Account system, accomplishments, DVR and Netflix support on TVii.

None of the games in the OP.
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#6omniryuPosted 1/10/2013 8:01:36 PM
None some of those games aren't even made by Nintendo, they have no control over that.

A golden sun Wii u game.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#7Virus66Posted 1/10/2013 8:04:32 PM
How about no sequels? Why does everyone only want sequels? I want Nintendo to give us a new IP that can compete in the modern gaming world. It's been a while since we saw a new IP that was treated as a AAA release. Sure there have been some new IPs on the 3DS eshop that were pretty good like Dillon's Rolling Western, Crashmo/Pushmo and Sakura Samurai, but they were not big budget games. I want a new expansive adventure game that will rival anything on any other platform.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
#8RobotPirteGhostPosted 1/10/2013 8:24:49 PM
DK64 sequel out of those choices.

Personally I want a Bowser RPG that plays like Fire Emblem or Advance Wars.
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)
#9Reflex-ArcPosted 1/10/2013 8:27:56 PM
None of the above.

I want a WaveRace U/1080p Snowboarding dual game release. Don't bother redoing the physics AT ALL, just new high res graphics and textures, please. I don't even care if it's download only. I'd still pay full retail.
---
I like video games.
#10Fire_PloverPosted 1/10/2013 8:32:45 PM
New IPs.

Maybe some sequels would be ok, especially something like Star Fox, but I want new stuff from Nintendo. I'm sure they've got lots of new ideas, and despite how well each of their IPs are evolving, they are becoming, in a sense, stale. They've got a tried and true formula, and they stick to that. I still love them, and still buy them, but I want something fresh. Where they push gamers, and try some new things. Stuff that can rival some of the 3rd Party series coming out now, stuff like Far Cry 3 (To clarify; I don't mean FPS's [although a new Metroid-esque IP would be sick]. I just mean something on a grand scale, with a sprawling overworld, tons of sidequests, memorable villains, and of epic proportions).
---
GoldenEye: Aether'/RC : 0953-0826-2559 | NNID: FruitNukes
http://www.youtube.com/aethergoldeneye | www.bushleaguegaming.com