Stop being surprised the Wii U isn't doing so hot. This is what happens...

#51AtalalamaPosted 1/10/2013 11:01:38 PM
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...
when a company once for TRUE GAMERS starts catering to CASUALS.

Proof:

Xbox 360 was curb stomping the PS3, then it came out with lol Kinect. And now despite the year head start, despite the higher price tag initially, the PS3 has finally OUTSOLD the 360.

This IS what happens when you are a hardcore company that dumps your REAL fans and caters to CASUALS.
Sony is too dumb to realize this so next gen they are probably going to make the same mistake. What a joke.

This bullsh!t again?

HOW many threads do there need to be 8!^ch!ng & moaning about "Wah wah wah Nintendo is for babies like how I'm acting wah wah wah" do we really NEED?

By the way, your proof is idiocy. Go take a marketing course at your local college.

Schwachkopf...
#52johnluke728Posted 1/10/2013 11:02:36 PM
Kinda funny TC, because when I think about real gamers, or the word "gamer" in general, I think about a fat, smelly manbear living in mom's basement, surviving on a diet of Cheetos and Dr.Pepper soda, while being immersed in the aroma of dirty underwear, dryer sheets, and cat farts all day. That's what most people think when they hear the word "gamer", so don't feel too bad that they're making more games to appeal to the rest of society, who don't have the time to sit in-front of their entertainment center for 6 to 12 hours a day.

No harsh feelings man, but the terminology defining a "real gamer" is a little different depending on who you ask; me included.

Reflex-Arc posted...
Pokerkid777 posted...
Yea I personally never really liked pineapple pizza, it just seems like such an odd combination? Like you said anybody else feel the same?

I hated pineapple pizza... 'til I tried pineapple and pepperoni.

CRAZYNESS.

Agreed there. I love Pineapple pizza, and additional toppings make it even better. :3

This topic is now about Pizza. Who's up for another round of supreme extra larges with tons of canadian bacon? I know I am!
---
http://shantaefanforums.tk/ <-- Huge fan of the Shantae games? Then you should check the first fan forum that's all about the belly-dancing half-genie!
#53F31LeopardPosted 1/10/2013 11:04:54 PM
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...
Poltergust posted...
Uh, Playstation Move?

Sony got rid of that garbage and stopped supporting it like instantly after it came out. Go ahead name a single highly advertised move game. Yup nothing, zero.

Sony wised up.

But last E3 proved MS still only cares about Kinect and CASUALS.

Resistance 3 commercials advertised the Move.
---
WKC IE: Naomi/LS GR15 Maidens of Death WKC2: Naomi/LS GR30 Gaurdians of Light
#54PUNCHOUT1116Posted 1/10/2013 11:15:11 PM
Theres absolutely no way, and I mean NO WAY, TC is old enough to be posting on this site.
---
-
Good stuff
#55Psychofang12001Posted 1/10/2013 11:16:50 PM
Doesn't everyone wanna feel special today? Lol I'm special because I would jump off a bridge for a company that wouldn't give a damn if ur a loyalist or not!! Casual will always win way more than a so called true gamer go touch yourself at night and maybe then everyone can shut up about it lol
---
the puppy tried to moo but chose to eat steak instead
#56ajko000Posted 1/10/2013 11:17:33 PM
This is why I still prefer PC :3.
---
Nothing to see here, but the post below me sure looks suspicious.
#57PUNCHOUT1116Posted 1/10/2013 11:17:57 PM
Psychofang12001 posted...
Doesn't everyone wanna feel special today? Lol I'm special because I would jump off a bridge for a company that wouldn't give a damn if ur a loyalist or not!! Casual will always win way more than a so called true gamer go touch yourself at night and maybe then everyone can shut up about it lol

K
---
-
Good stuff
#58PendragoonPosted 1/10/2013 11:56:38 PM
Not this crap again...

The Wii U is selling almost as well as the PS2 and Wii did at their launches. It is doing very well.

No the PS3 has not outsold the 360, it just crossed the 70 million sold mark early November, it would have had to sell 7 million units to meet those "estimates" that keep coming out. Shipped does not equal sold, it didn't work for the PS3 launch window, it doesn't work now.

As for recent Move games, just look up the Wonderbook that Sony spent a stupid amount of time showcasing last E3.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#59laxnd23Posted 1/11/2013 12:01:20 AM
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...
Poltergust posted...
Uh, Playstation Move?

Sony got rid of that garbage and stopped supporting it like instantly after it came out. Go ahead name a single highly advertised move game. Yup nothing, zero.

Sony wised up.

But last E3 proved MS still only cares about Kinect and CASUALS.

Killzone 3 was advertised heavily for Move.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#60metroid888Posted 1/11/2013 12:08:17 AM
Being a casual has nothing to do with having a job. You're a casual when you start enjoying terrible motion control gimmick sports games and you buy cod every single year it comes out. You don't have to have a job to do that.

You're not a casual just for automatically having a job. You can still play 1-2 hours here and there but just play actual good games and be good at them and not suck at life.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.