Stop being surprised the Wii U isn't doing so hot. This is what happens...

#61PUNCHOUT1116Posted 1/11/2013 1:14:01 AM
As far as the casual argument goes, I fail to understand why anyone would care about what somewhat else enjoys. If they enjoy Hello Kittys Sports Adventure, good for them. It doesn't interest me, but if it brings someone else joy, then I'm not gonna look down on them for just having fun.
---
-
Good stuff
#62hurley4Posted 1/11/2013 1:30:02 AM
These topics make me lol. People trash other systems to make themselves feel better for making a decision that they aren't convinced was the best. Real gamers have a PC, XB360, PS3, and WIIU. Grow up.
---
PSN: ChristianFour
#63PUNCHOUT1116Posted 1/11/2013 1:30:54 AM
hurley4 posted...
These topics make me lol. People trash other systems to make themselves feel better for making a decision that they aren't convinced was the best. Real gamers have a PC, XB360, PS3, and WIIU. Grow up.

---
-
Good stuff
#64Andrew21044Posted 1/11/2013 2:38:22 AM
johnluke728 posted...
Kinda funny TC, because when I think about real gamers, or the word "gamer" in general, I think about a fat, smelly manbear living in mom's basement, surviving on a diet of Cheetos and Dr.Pepper soda, while being immersed in the aroma of dirty underwear, dryer sheets.....

I lol'd after reading that....
---
P0371C M4573RM1ND
http://i49.tinypic.com/2gtp63s.gif
#65R_ChampPosted 1/11/2013 2:48:33 AM
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...
Poltergust posted...
Uh, Playstation Move?

Sony got rid of that garbage and stopped supporting it like instantly after it came out. Go ahead name a single highly advertised move game. Yup nothing, zero.

Sony wised up.

But last E3 proved MS still only cares about Kinect and CASUALS.

...what? So since Sony's version failed, they are more "hardcore"? That doesn't make any sense. Sony didn't wise up, they failed (albeit gracefully) I don't see why...oh yeah, troll topic.
#66mjc0961Posted 1/11/2013 2:53:24 AM
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...
when a company once for TRUE GAMERS starts catering to CASUALS.

Proof:

Xbox 360 was curb stomping the PS3, then it came out with lol Kinect. And now despite the year head start, despite the higher price tag initially, the PS3 has finally OUTSOLD the 360.

Nope, it hasn't. Learn the difference between shipped and sold.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#67mjc0961Posted 1/11/2013 2:54:21 AM
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...
Sony got rid of that garbage and stopped supporting it like instantly after it came out. Go ahead name a single highly advertised move game.

Killzone 3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#68Xevnest24Posted 1/11/2013 3:15:36 AM
I read TC's post in a voice with an extremely nerdy lisp.
Made me laugh heartily. Thanks, TC, I needed that.
#69TediousMattPosted 1/11/2013 3:25:49 AM
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...
Poltergust posted...
Uh, Playstation Move?

Sony got rid of that garbage and stopped supporting it like instantly after it came out. Go ahead name a single highly advertised move game. Yup nothing, zero.

Sony wised up.

But last E3 proved MS still only cares about Kinect and CASUALS.

Wut.
They recently released a new toy, the Wonderbook, for use with the Eyetoy/Move.
They announced it at last E3. Sony wants them casuals.

Killzone 3 was practically exclusively advertised as supporting move, all the ads over here had them using it. People actually thought the only control was Move.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_6LAQYDefk

PS4 will be $599 and the only control will be Move and PSVita.
#70Pawkie07Posted 1/11/2013 3:27:15 AM
kdognumba1 posted...
Stealthlys posted...
Baha05 posted...
/Troll Topic