Stop being surprised the Wii U isn't doing so hot. This is what happens...

#71Infectedglore2Posted 1/11/2013 3:29:19 AM
All video games were meant for children. Even nasty blood-riddled violent games and supposedly "complicated" RPGs.
#72Trailblazer34Posted 1/11/2013 3:30:43 AM
Poltergust posted...
Uh, Playstation Move?
#73Infectedglore2Posted 1/11/2013 3:36:03 AM
metroid888 posted...
Being a casual has nothing to do with having a job. You're a casual when you start enjoying terrible motion control gimmick sports games and you buy cod every single year it comes out. You don't have to have a job to do that.

You're not a casual just for automatically having a job. You can still play 1-2 hours here and there but just play actual good games and be good at them and not suck at life.

I would think not playing video games is a big step forward in not sucking at life.
#74JKatarnPosted 1/11/2013 8:42:32 PM(edited)
Infectedglore2 posted...
All video games were meant for children. Even nasty blood-riddled violent games and supposedly "complicated" RPGs.

You do realize that the average age of game audience is 24-36, right? Then again, I imagine you created this account purely to create troll threads/posts.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#75P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/11/2013 8:53:01 PM
"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

-Miyamoto
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Trine2
#76HeaderHogPosted 1/11/2013 8:59:06 PM
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...
Poltergust posted...
Uh, Playstation Move?

Sony got rid of that garbage and stopped supporting it like instantly after it came out. Go ahead name a single highly advertised move game. Yup nothing, zero.

Sony wised up.

But last E3 proved MS still only cares about Kinect and CASUALS.

Little Big Planet 2.
Kung Fu Office Chair Thingy.
Ape Escape.
Eye Toy Pet.
The Shoot.

THANKYOUANDGOODNIGHT
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#77BuretsuPosted 1/11/2013 9:00:16 PM
HeaderHog posted...
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...
Poltergust posted...
Uh, Playstation Move?

Sony got rid of that garbage and stopped supporting it like instantly after it came out. Go ahead name a single highly advertised move game. Yup nothing, zero.

Sony wised up.

But last E3 proved MS still only cares about Kinect and CASUALS.

Little Big Planet 2.
Kung Fu Office Chair Thingy.
Ape Escape.
Eye Toy Pet.
The Shoot.

THANKYOUANDGOODNIGHT

Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#78rajin_donutsPosted 1/11/2013 9:20:23 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

-Miyamoto

That's why I like playing Angry Birds so much. It gets me in touch with my primitive and primal side.
#79RetroFanGirlPosted 1/11/2013 9:23:25 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
lol at the failed attempts to derail the topic.

Try harder guys.

You're so cool. How'd you get to be so cool?

I wish I was cool.
---
Hi.
#80P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/11/2013 9:35:56 PM
rajin_donuts posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...

-Miyamoto

That's why I like playing Angry Birds so much. It gets me in touch with my primitive and primal side.

Primal- Being first in time; original; of or relating to the earliest ages; young

Primitive- Relating to, denoting, or preserving an early stage in the evolutionary or historical development
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Trine2