Stop being surprised the Wii U isn't doing so hot. This is what happens...

#91youngskillzPosted 1/13/2013 8:21:01 AM
darkqueenhelba posted...
who cares

then why bother posting queen ?

lol wtf...haha.

the U is doing fine in sales atm, but we'll see how it does this year...an later on when the new consoles come out.

this and 2014 will be interesting first and second years for these consoles.
---
Melodic Death Bands OTM -- Dream of Unreality, Saint of Disgrace, I Spit Ashes, Cipher System, Catch The Sun, Mors Principium Est, Dorgmooth, Disese Illusion.
#92Not_King_BooPosted 1/13/2013 8:23:10 AM
Endgame posted...
Nintendo hasn't changed.

oh yes they ****ing have

I..... I don't even know where to begin explaining this to you, you'd have to be blind to not see this

Let me guess...Ice Cream Pokemon?
#93darkqueenhelbaPosted 1/13/2013 8:27:51 AM
youngskillz posted...
darkqueenhelba posted...
who cares

then why bother posting queen ?

lol wtf...haha.

the U is doing fine in sales atm, but we'll see how it does this year...an later on when the new consoles come out.

this and 2014 will be interesting first and second years for these consoles.

If it succeeds or fails most won't see it coming. And few will try to do anything to intervene its circumstances either way. So why bother discussing it? We're better off talking about the actual games and unique features of the system. Not whether or not Nintendo is going to pull through or not. If they do, good for them. If they don't, oh well. It was meant to be.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#94stargazer1981Posted 1/13/2013 8:34:56 AM
The debate about "hardcore" versus "casual" gamers, in all its frivolous, pointless, nonsensical, outdated glory, should only be reserved for hipster snobby gaming d-bags who actually care about worthless titles in gaming culture.

Us adults, who have been doing this for longer than the d-bags have been alive, will continue playing GAMES, on every system, because we're GAMERS.
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi
#95anon_firePosted 1/13/2013 8:35:02 AM
It's always been about the games, not the hardware. Man, I can't believe you guys always forget that. Games are what make the console worth buying.

Intellivision: Had too much hardware, not enough software.
3DO: Better console during it's time, too expensive to buy.
PS3 Launch in 2006: Best looking console, no games worth buying.
#96teamaquashockPosted 1/13/2013 8:36:59 AM
DiscostewSM posted...
Nintendo hasn't changed. The gamers have.

Before, they were just game addicts that played whatever system they could get their hands on. Now they're whiny pricks, too stuck up in hardware specs than the games themselves.

---
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-" 3DS Friend Code: 0430-9368-3384
#97jackorhoadsPosted 1/13/2013 8:40:18 AM
Kanye west.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#98_Sovereign_Posted 1/16/2013 12:58:54 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
Nintendo hasn't changed. The gamers have.

Before, they were just game addicts that played whatever system they could get their hands on. Now they're whiny pricks, too stuck up in hardware specs than the games themselves.

---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#99Rasputin77Posted 1/16/2013 1:18:04 PM(edited)
Astonishing. If there aren't kids pointing up at the sky yelling "SKY!!", there are equally stupid posts trying to make the topic about something else, which only brings MORE attention to the thread.

Some of you should be really thankful this forum is anonymous. ;) I mean... R-E-A-L-L-Y thankful. Hell, I know I'd never hire at least half of you.

(Quick, this is where you make a wildly predictable retort about my job, or what I do... GO!...)
---
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un