It has come to my attention that....

#21MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 1/10/2013 11:37:57 PM
I've never pooped and gamed so much at the same time in my life, long live Wii U.
You wrote that as if it is a triumph for the Wii U.

I wrote it is not worth $500. PERIOD

No where did I say YOU wrote it was worth $500. You are so flawed logically that it is starting to get sad.
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#22Y34RX3R0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 11:52:10 PM(edited)
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
I've never pooped and gamed so much at the same time in my life, long live Wii U.

No where did I say YOU wrote it was worth $500. You are so flawed logically that it is starting to get sad.

So you are proud to own something not worth the price you paid? You are basing your argument on an assumption? Who has flawed logic? Stop projecting your money problems on us good sir. :] I think i've taught you enough tonight, going to go enjoy my Wii U now.
---
PSN: Y34RX3R0
Nintendo Wii U ID: HumanAPE
#23FoppePosted 1/10/2013 11:50:56 PM
Y34RX3R0 posted...
Foppe posted...
So you never owned a handheld?

Nah, not into handheld gaming.

And yet you seem to love to poop while playing games on a handheld device...
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#24MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 1/10/2013 11:56:35 PM
Y34RX3R0 posted...

So you are proud to own something not worth the price you paid? You are basing your argument on an assumption? Who has flawed logic? Stop projecting your money problems on us good sir. :] I think i've taught you enough tonight, going to go enjoy my Wii U now.

What did I assume?
---
#25MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 1/11/2013 12:03:49 AM
Y34RX3R0 posted...

In this post you can answer where I said I own something not worth the price.

You are trying to misconstrue what I said. You are getting laughable. When I wrote above that it's not worth $500 you know I summarized what I wrote above which was Yeah, Nintendo continues to revolutionize gaming! Going to the bathroom and gaming at the same time is so worth $500!!. Which of course sarcastically meant that spending $500 on the console in order to game on the toilet is not worth it. But you tried miserably to twist what I wrote because you have nothing worth while to write.
---
#26andrea987Posted 1/11/2013 12:33:27 AM
This topic stinks. Seriously, though, you guys should try the new iWipe app from Apple, terrific.