We don't need third party games.

#11Killeryoshi8Posted 1/11/2013 3:00:00 AM
KroganBallEater posted...
Killeryoshi8 posted...
Killeryoshi8 posted...
We play the Wii U for Nintendo games. Not crappy brown uninovational brown first person shooter uninspired american games.

You have never played a real next-gen game yet.

Real next generation?

The Wii U is 3x as powerful as a PS3, I think I know a Next-Gen console when I see one. It's only about time until awesome games with beyond PC level graphics come out for the Wii U, probably made by Nintendo or some other Japanese developer probably Level-5 All I know is that any American dev will never know how to truly make a next-gen game like Nintendo does.

3X as powerful? Not in the slightest.

Or do you also think that Black Ops 2 on Wii U looks ''dramatically'' better than on other versions?

From what I see it looks atleast 1.5x better, much more detailed and fun to play.

You keep pulling random numbers out of your behind. It is pretty amusing to read. so kudos to that.
---
Blockscape - http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=SFKlNskaRPU&feature=fvwp
#12GencoilPosted 1/11/2013 3:08:29 AM
Gencoil posted...
You sound like a parody of hardcore Nintendo fanboys, which makes me think this is a joke topic.

Guh I hate the term "fanboy" so much.

I was born and raised on Nintendo and I will never look at any other one (especially cause all I will see if I look at other consoles are BROWN and Blood and gore)

Nintendo is superb at making the best games and noone will ever beat them, Japanese developers as a whole are amazing and I can't wait until the Wii U can take back Final Fantasy from Sony.

I can name a whole bunch of games on Sony and Microsoft systems that aren't brown and gory. Ratchet & Clank, Fez, Street Fighter IV, Tales of Vesperia, Batman: Arkham Asylum, LittleBigPlanet, Double Dragon Neon, Katamari Forever, Portal 2, Ni No Kuni...
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#13KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 3:10:41 AM
Gencoil posted...
Gencoil posted...
You sound like a parody of hardcore Nintendo fanboys, which makes me think this is a joke topic.

Guh I hate the term "fanboy" so much.

I was born and raised on Nintendo and I will never look at any other one (especially cause all I will see if I look at other consoles are BROWN and Blood and gore)

Nintendo is superb at making the best games and noone will ever beat them, Japanese developers as a whole are amazing and I can't wait until the Wii U can take back Final Fantasy from Sony.

I can name a whole bunch of games on Sony and Microsoft systems that aren't brown and gory. Ratchet & Clank, Fez, Street Fighter IV, Tales of Vesperia, Batman: Arkham Asylum, LittleBigPlanet, Double Dragon Neon, Katamari Forever, Portal 2, Ni No Kuni...

So a lazy american game, a mediocre fighting game, a final fantasy rip-off, a dark and almost unplayable game, a mario ripoff, a nes game, a game that should be on nintendo, and a final fantasy ripoff.
#14GencoilPosted 1/11/2013 3:14:20 AM
So a lazy american game, a mediocre fighting game, a final fantasy rip-off, a dark and almost unplayable game, a mario ripoff, a nes game, a game that should be on nintendo, and a final fantasy ripoff.

You'd know, because you've played those games.... right?
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#15KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 3:17:44 AM
Gencoil posted...

You'd know, because you've played those games.... right?

look at gameplay videos and you will see how bad they are.
#16Killeryoshi8Posted 1/11/2013 3:19:33 AM
to 500? this topic just keeps getting better and better
---
Blockscape - http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=SFKlNskaRPU&feature=fvwp
#17GencoilPosted 1/11/2013 3:23:52 AM
Killeryoshi8 posted...

I'm just gonna stop now, he's obviously just setting up baits.
---
#18KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 3:24:38 AM
Gencoil posted...
Killeryoshi8 posted...

I'm just gonna stop now, he's obviously just setting up baits.

no I was making a point and you Sony Ponys started to attack me. Get off the board if you don't like Nintendo.
#19KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 3:54:49 AM
It is 100% fact the Ninja Gaiden 3, CoDBO2, and ESPECIALLY ACIII (even been confirmed by Ubisoft) is better on the Wii U graphically.
#20colis12Posted 1/11/2013 3:59:18 AM
Sadly the TC is how I imagine some people here actually think.
---
pie good