We don't need third party games.

#31guedesbrawlPosted 1/11/2013 6:12:10 AM
sorry,but i'd like to play sonic and castlevania in my wii u.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#32hyjinx17Posted 1/11/2013 6:12:33 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#33Pawkie07Posted 1/11/2013 6:21:31 AM
KroganBallEater posted...
Killeryoshi8 posted...
We play the Wii U for Nintendo games. Not crappy brown uninovational brown first person shooter uninspired american games.

You have never played a real next-gen game yet.

Real next generation?

The Wii U is 3x as powerful as a PS3, I think I know a Next-Gen console when I see one. It's only about time until awesome games with beyond PC level graphics come out for the Wii U, probably made by Nintendo or some other Japanese developer probably Level-5 All I know is that any American dev will never know how to truly make a next-gen game like Nintendo does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

You are a true Nintendrone TC. Wii U is less powerful then the PS3. Nintendo wish they could make a next gen console but all they did was play catch up too many years too late. Nintendo has only just joined the current gen of gaming.
#34FlameDragnPosted 1/11/2013 6:23:16 AM
hyjinx17 posted...
You do need third party games. No console can survive on first party alone and if the Wii U tanks, nobody gets any games

Not really. If the first party starts early enough on Friday and has enough people show up, you can just carry it through the weekend. That way you don't have to look for second or third parties. The key is good beverages and snacks...the games will come.
#35Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 1/11/2013 6:33:44 AM
I never planned on playing multiplats on the Wii U, but still, people should be given the option. Wii U is ****ing terrible when it comes to multiplats so far.
---
PSN : The14thOne.
#36Solid SonicPosted 1/11/2013 6:37:59 AM
Topic is the epitome of being a "Nintendrone".

Please don't do that.
---
Linux will never be a gaming platform.
#37ish0turfac3Posted 1/11/2013 6:38:35 AM
We play the Wii U for Nintendo games. Not crappy brown uninovational brown first person shooter uninspired american games.

You a racist bro?
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
"Beef is evil chicken"
#38The_Undying_84Posted 1/11/2013 7:00:20 AM
beyond PC level graphics come out for the Wii U

Well, you are officially trolling. Or have literally no idea what you're talking about.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#39GloryChaosPosted 1/11/2013 7:19:50 AM
Not needing it doesn't equate to not benefitting from it.

Shigeru Miyamoto posted...
It's fine without a story, so do we really need one?

---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#40omniryuPosted 1/11/2013 7:22:30 AM

And to who ever read my topics, this is what I am talking about.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu