We don't need third party games.

#41renzsweetPosted 1/11/2013 7:23:27 AM
Although I am far far FAR from being a loyal Nintendo fanboy, I have to agree with the TC. Nintendo, in my opinion, is the only game company that could get by only selling first party exclusively.
---
I praise the name of Jesus.
#42Great_Pudding_3Posted 1/11/2013 7:28:27 AM
TC loves to post negative Western/American troll topics. The fact I recognize this means I need a vacation from this place :/
---
NNID: ChocoboDragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
#43AtalalamaPosted 1/11/2013 7:33:38 AM
renzsweet posted...
Although I am far far FAR from being a loyal Nintendo fanboy, I have to agree with the TC. Nintendo, in my opinion, is the only game company that could get by only selling first party exclusively.

If they increased the size & number of their dev. studios, then maybe.

But 6-10 games per year? .....
#44DTM847Posted 1/11/2013 7:48:13 AM
KroganBallEater posted...

Guh I hate the term "fanboy" so much.

I was born and raised on Nintendo and I will never look at any other one (especially cause all I will see if I look at other consoles are BROWN and Blood and gore)

Nintendo is superb at making the best games and noone will ever beat them, Japanese developers as a whole are amazing and I can't wait until the Wii U can take back Final Fantasy from Sony.

You just said you hate the term fanboy, then explicitly defined your self as such. Also, the last time a new mainstream Final Fantasy was released on a Nintendo console was 1994. By your previous statements I have to assume you've only played the re-releases on the DS which means you haven't played any of the sequels after FFVI. So why do you still care about this series?
---
PSN ID: Danimals847 | Steam ID: Danimals847
#45hyjinx17Posted 1/11/2013 8:08:01 AM
renzsweet posted...

If you think only their first party games can keep them afloat, you are deluding yourself
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#46trenkenPosted 1/11/2013 8:11:00 AM
We play the Wii U for Nintendo games. Not crappy brown uninovational brown first person shooter uninspired american games.

So you spend $300+ to play maybe 2 good games a year? Wow.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#47trenkenPosted 1/11/2013 8:17:10 AM
Killeryoshi8 posted...
We play the Wii U for Nintendo games. Not crappy brown uninovational brown first person shooter uninspired american games.

You have never played a real next-gen game yet.

Real next generation?

The Wii U is 3x as powerful as a PS3,.

Nevermind, troll flopic confirmed.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#48JackalPosted 1/11/2013 8:17:26 AM
I have no reason to buy this system without 3rd party games.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak
#49Thunder097Posted 1/11/2013 8:18:14 AM
Killeryoshi8 posted...

You have never played a real next-gen game yet.

Real next generation?

The Wii U is 3x as powerful as a PS3, I think I know a Next-Gen console when I see one. It's only about time until awesome games with beyond PC level graphics come out for the Wii U, probably made by Nintendo or some other Japanese developer probably Level-5 All I know is that any American dev will never know how to truly make a next-gen game like Nintendo does.

Ps4 and xbox 720 will be 100xore powerful
---
Official Joel and Ellie of Playstation All Star Battle Royale Board!
Last of Us, Injustice God Among us and Storm 3 :D DmC will be beast!
#50face235Posted 1/11/2013 8:22:02 AM
I think we need to look under the bridge because the troll ain't there no more. He's gone.
---
{aB} Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3311-2393-4069