We don't need third party games.

#51Mirror_AuraPosted 1/11/2013 7:24:22 AM
KroganBallEater posted...
The Wii U is 3x as powerful as a PS3, I think I know a Next-Gen console when I see one. It's only about time until awesome games with beyond PC level graphics come out for the Wii U, probably made by Nintendo or some other Japanese developer probably Level-5 All I know is that any American dev will never know how to truly make a next-gen game like Nintendo does.
Ps4 and xbox 720 will be 100xore powerful

Hmm, a choice between "100" or "e powerful", but not both, eh? I'm not quite sure I follow. How strong is 100? And what's "e powerful" mean?
---
The most powerful army, in, HISTORY.
YAAAAAAYYYYY.
#52justdontaskPosted 1/11/2013 7:46:28 AM
honestly, i dont have a wii u, and i dont plan on getting one yet.... but the reason i will get one is going to be a first party game... if i get any third party games, great, but i probably wont...
---
the only part of gamefaqs i like are the walkthroughs for games i like.
trolls avoid large blocks of text they can't criticize for all to see.
#53TheNoctariusPosted 1/11/2013 7:49:16 AM
Buretsu posted...
What a lame troll topic..

---
Okay, from now on I'll blacklist anyone who calls their character a "toon" at first sight, without exceptions.
#54icarus231Posted 1/11/2013 8:24:46 AM
I think you guys are missing his point. People buy nintnedo to play nintendo and if it gets good third party games even better. While not leaps and bounds ahead of the current gen systems it is in fact more powerful and if you dont think so you are just burying your head in fanboyism. No actual specs have been released by anyone on the custom made processor and everything at this point is speculation. Graphics are capable of more then current gen but you will not see it on early ports. Also it is selling more then both the 360 and ps3 did at launch.
#55trenkenPosted 1/11/2013 8:30:49 AM
icarus231 posted...
I think you guys are missing his point. People buy nintnedo to play nintendo and if it gets good third party games even better. While not leaps and bounds ahead of the current gen systems it is in fact more powerful and if you dont think so you are just burying your head in fanboyism. No actual specs have been released by anyone on the custom made processor and everything at this point is speculation. Graphics are capable of more then current gen but you will not see it on early ports. Also it is selling more then both the 360 and ps3 did at launch.

Show us a U game that looks better than Uncharted 2.

I wont wait, they dont exist, therefore you're just speculating and you really dont know for sure. You can talk about what it can do 2 years from now all you want, the PS4 and 720 will be out by then, and Im pretty damn certain they arent going to be only a little more powerful than their previous versions.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#56hurley4Posted 1/11/2013 8:34:48 AM
Joke Topic, you're not a gamer, you're a complaining kid who can't afford more than one system and feel the need to justify your decision by crying. You are talking out of your b-hole.
---
PSN: ChristianFour
#57KeyBlade999Posted 1/11/2013 8:58:47 AM
Well, TC, while that may be true, some other popular games have proliferated across the PC, PS3, and Xbox 360. Nintendo's taking the smart move by opening up this field to other people to encourage people to buy their console, which also could result in those same people buying Nintendo's games. It's more money for Nintendo, and a long-desired move in my opinion.
---
Every wound a new opportunity, every curse a new challenge.
I shall encounter defeats... But I will not be defeated.
#58Mirror_AuraPosted 1/11/2013 9:06:01 AM
Joke Topic, you're not a gamer, you're a complaining kid who can't afford more than one system and feel the need to justify your decision by crying. You are talking out of your b-hole.

Hmm, I'd place my bets on your post being a joke before I even bother to speculate about this topic being a joke... the Topic Creator made good points.

Take your "can't afford more than one system" comment, for example. That really says a lot about you. And none of those said things are good! That's a bad thing.
---
The most powerful army, in, HISTORY.
YAAAAAAYYYYY.
#59Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 1/11/2013 10:00:00 AM
This topic gave me cancer.
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.
#60KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 11:11:18 AM
bond465 posted...
http://i.imgur.com/UTBPj.jpg

Yea those exclusives are going to carry you far.

Oh and don't forget dark souls 2 which the wii u will never see
Or any dlc.

Umm excuse me but Bayonetta 2 is going to be amazing.
Of course I didn't play the first one because it was too overly sexual and it was on Xbax so it was really dark and blurry to see.

Though once it was announced for the Wii U all of my previous impressions on it vanished and now it is the best game this generation on a console thats not a Wii.