We don't need third party games.

#61FlameDragnPosted 1/13/2013 7:52:16 AM
KroganBallEater posted...
bond465 posted...
http://i.imgur.com/UTBPj.jpg

Yea those exclusives are going to carry you far.

Oh and don't forget dark souls 2 which the wii u will never see
Or any dlc.

Umm excuse me but Bayonetta 2 is going to be amazing.
Of course I didn't play the first one because it was too overly sexual and it was on Xbax so it was really dark and blurry to see.

Though once it was announced for the Wii U all of my previous impressions on it vanished and now it is the best game this generation on a console thats not a Wii.

So if Nintendo re-released the old Atari gem , E.T., on the Wii U, it would suddenly become a great game?
#62Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/13/2013 8:28:28 AM
How do you all fall for such an obvious joke topic? TC was not being serious, he was mocking fanboys.

It makes the people who agree with him look like fools.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#63Mirror_AuraPosted 1/13/2013 8:42:11 AM
From: Nice_Kirbyfan9 | Posted: 1/13/2013 10:28:28 AM | #062
How do you all fall for such an obvious joke topic? TC was not being serious, he was mocking fanboys.

You can say I look like whatever, but the message is indeed correct. Third party games are not required, and many games do look awfully brown-colored nowadays. I'm sorry, but those are objective facts and not up for debate. It doesn't matter if he was mocking anyone, or if he was just trolling. I agree with the statement, and I won't be looking to any third party developer to satisfy my good game urges on the Wii U.
---
The most powerful army, in, HISTORY.
YAAAAAAYYYYY.
#64Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/13/2013 8:47:08 AM
Mirror_Aura posted...
From: Nice_Kirbyfan9 | Posted: 1/13/2013 10:28:28 AM | #062

You can say I look like whatever, but the message is indeed correct. Third party games are not required, and many games do look awfully brown-colored nowadays. I'm sorry, but those are objective facts and not up for debate. It doesn't matter if he was mocking anyone, or if he was just trolling. I agree with the statement, and I won't be looking to any third party developer to satisfy my good game urges on the Wii U.

Third party games ARE required which is the reason Nintendo is trying so hard to get them. If it was not for third party games there would be like 2 games on the console right now, and neither are particularly good.

Play what you want, but denouncing all third party and American games is foolish, and I will continue to look at it as such.

I think even TC knows this...
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
#65HeaderHogPosted 1/13/2013 8:48:05 AM
trenken posted...
icarus231 posted...
I think you guys are missing his point. People buy nintnedo to play nintendo and if it gets good third party games even better. While not leaps and bounds ahead of the current gen systems it is in fact more powerful and if you dont think so you are just burying your head in fanboyism. No actual specs have been released by anyone on the custom made processor and everything at this point is speculation. Graphics are capable of more then current gen but you will not see it on early ports. Also it is selling more then both the 360 and ps3 did at launch.

Show us a U game that looks better than Uncharted 2.

I wont wait, they dont exist, therefore you're just speculating and you really dont know for sure. You can talk about what it can do 2 years from now all you want, the PS4 and 720 will be out by then, and Im pretty damn certain they arent going to be only a little more powerful than their previous versions.

Batman AC, AC3, and BO2 just to name a few.

And those are ports.
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#66Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/13/2013 8:51:13 AM
HeaderHog posted...
trenken posted...
icarus231 posted...
I think you guys are missing his point. People buy nintnedo to play nintendo and if it gets good third party games even better. While not leaps and bounds ahead of the current gen systems it is in fact more powerful and if you dont think so you are just burying your head in fanboyism. No actual specs have been released by anyone on the custom made processor and everything at this point is speculation. Graphics are capable of more then current gen but you will not see it on early ports. Also it is selling more then both the 360 and ps3 did at launch.

I wont wait, they dont exist, therefore you're just speculating and you really dont know for sure. You can talk about what it can do 2 years from now all you want, the PS4 and 720 will be out by then, and Im pretty damn certain they arent going to be only a little more powerful than their previous versions.

And those are ports.

Blatant lies, or you are just blind.
---
#67HeaderHogPosted 1/13/2013 9:01:03 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
HeaderHog posted...
trenken posted...
icarus231 posted...

And those are ports.

Blatant lies, or you are just blind.

Nope.
I'm not blind.
Those games look better.
Granted, Uncharted 2 came out a few years ago, so...
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#68Not_King_BooPosted 1/13/2013 9:04:14 AM
To all the trolls falling for this joke topic - this only shows exactly how moronic you all are.

Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

At least this guy gets it.
#69ColorfulColorsPosted 1/13/2013 9:09:49 AM
Wow, look at all the trolls who took the bait. killeryoshi, Pawkie07, they fell for it. Good job TC for making a useless troll bait topic, good job.
---
Go on the Wii U board and find a topic where the word fanboy isn't used. Its impossible.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed~SuperShyGuy9000
#70The_King82Posted 1/13/2013 4:42:02 PM
LMAO! So Nintendo doesn't get 3rd party support and now Nintendrones act like they don't want it. PATHETIC!