We don't need third party games.

#71shaunmePosted 1/13/2013 3:45:05 PM
so many dumb users in this topic.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#72Solid SonicPosted 1/16/2013 7:05:30 AM

Son, take your crap elsewhere.
---
Linux will never be a gaming platform.
#73Mirror_AuraPosted 1/16/2013 7:42:13 AM
LMAO! So Nintendo doesn't get 3rd party support and now Nintendrones act like they don't want it. PATHETIC!

I meant to respond to this silly post a few days ago, but... You know, I'm just really curious.

When exactly was the last time anyone truly appreciated 3rd party support on a Nintendo console? Be honest. Was it the NES? The SNES? It certainly wasn't the N64 or the GameCube. Maybe one of the handhelds...?

You act like people not caring about 3rd party support is this "now" thing. It's actually been going on for quite some time.

Heh, I guess I'm not curious anymore. A bit of logic can answer my own question. No one wanted 3rd party support to begin with, but you're making it seem like a big deal as an excuse to hate on Nintendo fans.

Ooh, here's another one for you, Mr. "The_King82". How many people buy 3rd party games compared to how many people buy 1st party Nintendo games? You can even include other consoles in that, kiddo. Fact is, Nintendo games are some of the most popular. I can't even name four 3rd party games on the N64, lol. Can't name that many on the GameCube either if you're only counting decent ones.

Anyway, quit being silly... sales, reviews, and anecdotal impressions here all show that you're overreacting. You have no logical facts to back up your post. :/

Son, take your crap elsewhere.

Whatcha expect from a guy who puts his PC specs in his GameFAQs signature? Crystal logic? lol
---
The most powerful army, in, HISTORY.
YAAAAAAYYYYY.