Smash Bros DLC? What would you be willing to pay for?

#21FoppePosted 1/11/2013 8:42:28 AM
Pokemon characters.
Both as standalone characters and for the Pokemon Trainer.
Think of all the different combinations you can get for the Pokemon Trainer.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#22Virus66Posted 1/11/2013 8:44:27 AM
I would support stages and character DLC, only if they were appropriately priced ($5 each max) and were properly balanced.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
#23NettoSaitoPosted 1/11/2013 8:51:10 AM
omniryu posted...
KroganBallEater posted...
Characters and stages.

$5 for a pack of characters and stages.

Might not happen. Believe it or not, but the can do DLC. But Nintendo chose not to put DLC in brawl.

Brawl would require quite a bit more due to how the Wii was set up. The Wii U (as well as 3DS), are built to handle DLC, so it could happen.
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
My Backloggery - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
#24DTY3Posted 1/11/2013 10:02:57 AM
LUlGI posted...
So hilarious. Is this 2004?

Most Smash Bros fans are perpetually stuck in 2004, secretly caressing their GameCube controller next to their pillow at night.

I can help but feel like you two took his joke very seriously.

---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#25omniryuPosted 1/11/2013 10:04:42 AM
Virus66 posted...
I would support stages and character DLC, only if they were appropriately priced ($5 each max) and were properly balanced.

These are superstar characters we are talking about here. I'm note sure five is enough.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#26PikachuMittinsPosted 1/11/2013 10:08:13 AM
Foppe posted...
No items, Fox only, Final Destination.
The only pack you will ever need.

No Final Destination, No items, Fox only..... Final Destination.
---
Official Light Director of the NDF/KDF/PDF/IDF
Playing: Zelda Twilight Princess, Rhythm Thief, Layton Miracle Mask, Naruto CoNR3.
#27Elements012894Posted 1/11/2013 10:11:28 AM
I don't see DLC happening. Sakurai is known for packing in the content. At the most probably a pack of stages.
---
PS+ has paid it's self for me. So from here on out I will refer to any new games as free.
#28lividd3adPosted 1/11/2013 10:37:25 AM
I wouldn't be willing to pay more than 10 for a pack of new characters and stages, and they'd have to be some damn good characters.
---
Backloggery: http://www.backloggery.com/flyingmintbunny